• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Jaxec

04d.jpg

image.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Huh, now that I think about it...

...Crazy Diamond does have an exposed butt unlike the other Stands

Sioen

I am getting scared that the anime will get worse because I have read that it keeps getting weirder. For the people that might know this, does it atleast stay as good as Stardust crusaders? And does it retain atleast some of it's emotional parts?

Fandangox

I am getting scared that the anime will get worse because I have read that it keeps getting weirder. For the people that might know this, does it atleast stay as good as Stardust crusaders? And does it retain atleast some of it's emotional parts?

What gets weirder are the stands, those just get weirder and weirder through the whole series.

Part 4 sort of starts as a "slice of life" the monster-of-the-week setup from part 3 is on part 4 as well, but its mostly made by individual stand users that have no relation to each other and have their own motivations for trying to do whatever it is they are doing, up until a certain point, where the series gains a lot more focus on a specific plot thread.

jgminto

I would say so, yes. Obviously appreciation of each part varies heavily but I wouldn't say there's a single stand related one I don't like.

Sioen

I'm starting with Diamond of unbreakable now. First thing I noticed how the Art style changed. Thanks for the answers though. I really really liked Both Stardust crusaders.

dani_dc

Part 4 is generally prefered by fans to Part 3, so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Eumi

Seems to most people that part 4 is either the best or worst part. As much as I love it, people here for the 'Adventure' part and less the 'Bizarre' may not enjoy this as much. It takes a while before a villain is even introduced.

But at the risk of manga spoilers, I'll just say that boy, are they so worth it. Best to just let go and enjoy the ride until then, this stand shits only just getting started.

Qurupeke

Kind of off-topic, but I was looking at some Jojo 2 clips and damn, it's crazy. The Santana fight, the Aryan technology, the whole final fight with Kars. I had forgotten how insane these were. I mean, Jojo 3 had some weird stands, but wow.

Kind of off-topic, but I was looking at some Jojo 2 clips and damn, it's crazy. The Santana fight, the Aryan technology, the whole final fight with Kars. I had forgotten how insane these were. I mean, Jojo 3 had some weird stands, but wow.
No technology better than Aryan technology.
tnUy_cEyuvc.jpg

Nottle

People forget all the weird stuff part 1 and 2 had. Remember how Dio just made new species of animal by taking a bird and a cat and some of his blood and mixing it together. Or how weird all of the zombies abilities were. Remember Jack the Ripper, or Bruford? Shit got strange once Dio is full vampire. I felt like with Angelo and Straights part 4 and 2 started with characters that could have been the main villains of that arc were they a little more lucky.

That said I like some of the variety part 3 brought in. I like that some of the villains in part 3 are knowingly played up for dark comedy. Dio just touches that cat and it explodes into everyone's food. There was a orangutan that controlled a boat! Part 3 is out there too.

dan2026

All the changed Stand names in the Crunchy subs are going to get really bizarre.
It gets super weird when Nijimura has 'Bad Co' written on his outfit and the soldiers have 'BC' on their uniforms.

I can't even imagine what they will change the next one to.

Can any of the tru OG 90's kids Savage Garden fans recommend some songs as good as I Want You? Bought it yesterday and I'd really like to find some more goodies form these guys.

Can he really be a pedophile when he lusting outside his species?

...does that mean he's into beastiality?
Oragutans are pretty close to humans, but yeah he'd be into beastiality as well. Makes me wonder if Araki really thinks about the philisophical and ethical ramifications of what he does. Knowing Araki, no, no he does not.

cntr

Banned
Oragutans are pretty close to humans, but yeah he'd be into beastiality as well. Makes me wonder if Araki really thinks about the philisophical and ethical ramifications of what he does. Knowing Araki, no, no he does not.
josuke condemned a man to become a rock for eternity

Hatty

No they're about the same though I could see them stretching part 5 where they can as its really popular in many places
Part 7 is the longest part

Jojo only gets better the weirder it becomes. Just compare Angelo's stand powers with the similar powers of N'Doul's stand from Stardust Crusaders. That's a pretty good measure of how better Araki got with creating stands as he was working on the series.

Thud

How long is Part 4 supposed to be in terms of episodes? Another 48-52?

If we're talking length then 51-52 episodes should make sense. It's a bit longer than Part 3 after all.

We know that Part 4 is getting at least 39 episodes. This could be the whole thing or just a major part. If it's the latter it could be covered in a second season, OVA's or even a movie.

Fandangox

39 seems kind of short, I hope they don't skip any stand user. There are some stands that I have been waiting too long to see animated, they would be super hilarious.

Top Bottom