• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Fuck, I'll be traveling on Friday. Guess I'll have to wait to eat some Italian food.
?
iVxTxma.jpg

Why even bother posting the image in the anime thread in the first place, this could have been settled in the manga thread

Also, hiding pictures behind spoiler tags doesn't work on mobile so I recommend deleting it altogether.

Breads

Banned
How about we not have people derail the thread every time someone says a thing that shouldn't be posted? One person saying it is enough. The rest is just annoying.

Honestly it's really annoying that whenever someone says something that they shouldn't say, because it is spoilers or something, that people react to it in this very thread, Why not just sent a friendly pm people? This attitude is why I don't look here as often as I used too.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The Koichi stuff has been kind of cute but this show had better start showing some more people getting killed and crazy fights.

Daingurse

The Koichi stuff has been kind of cute but this show had better start showing some more people getting killed and crazy fights.

Keep watching the show. This is my favorite JoJo out of what I've read so far, and I can't wait to see the series progress. It all feels so fresh on the screen.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
No intro this week, to make room for extreme italian food eating and some lead in to next week where we get back to the main plot.

The episode itself was great, but I'm slightly disappointed that THAT moment wasn't a bit more overdramatic.

Also a random fact for anime only watchers: That manga panel David Pro decided to use to represent Josuke in Sono Chi no Sadame? That's this episode. That exact same panel was also used as Josuke's pose in the All Star Battle intro video. I feel there's one more I'm forgetting but oh well

Skrams

Censoring deflated me a bit, but that's to be expected. And for manga comparisons sake.

I'm a lil sad MUH GUTS wasn't as overly dramatic as I wanted it to be. Still, just the fucking best.

Matsukaze

Episode was great! The spaghetti punch delivered! All is right in the world!

This is one of the more over-the-top segments in Part 4 and they handled it perfectly. Tonio's VA did a great job. The animation bits for the eating and rejuvenating scenes were superb. Once again, the episode is so strong that posting about it becomes difficult given how consistently good the episodes have been.

And I can already tell that the episode's conclusion is going to have non-manga readers buzzing. It's going to feel like a long week for you folks, but hang in there.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Surprised that Simon and Garfunkel are okay to namedrop considering the other various changes.

The episode itself was great, but I'm slightly disappointed that THAT moment wasn't a bit more overdramatic.

Also a random fact for anime only watchers: That manga panel David Pro decided to use to represent Josuke in Sono Chi no Sadame? That's this episode. That exact same panel was also used as Josuke's pose in the All Star Battle intro video. I feel there's one more I'm forgetting but oh well

Yeah, that moment felt a little underwhelming in this version, while it was one of the most memorable panels in the manga. Kind of a shame.

I like the fact the episode subverted the trope of every stand user being a crazy evil person but that's it. The ending with the tease of Joseph and next week focusing on the actual villain got me far more excited then anything in this actual episode. Part 4 just hasn't been my jam yet David Pro is doing a fantastic job animating it this is the best JoJo has ever looked but I'm just not connecting with the new characters and the stand fights haven't been as exciting imo.

JoJo's Bizarre $30 Italian Meal

Perfetto.

So much fun character art, both comedic and hyper stylized. Josuke's eyes looked a bit Disney-esque a few times, but whoever they chose to do this episode's art did it soooo goood.

Like I said before its hard to talk about this show because it's just so fantastic that there isn't a whole lot to say other then that it is fantastic. DP is running out of parks to knock it out of.

That teeth scene was super gross tho. Icky.

Kthulhu

I like the fact the episode subverted the trope of every stand user being a crazy evil person but that's it. The ending with the tease of Joseph and next week focusing on the actual villain got me far more excited then anything in this actual episode. Part 4 just hasn't been my jam yet David Pro is doing a fantastic job animating it this is the best JoJo has ever looked but I'm just not connecting with the new characters and the stand fights haven't been as exciting imo.

You're gonna love the next few fights for sure.

FluxWaveZ

That was an interesting episode, if only for the subversion to the typical antagonistic scenarios that have been common in Parts 3 and 4. It wasn't my favorite episode to date, though. All the talking it up like it would be the best definitely didn't make itself apparent to me but, then again, that's common when a lot of things are hyped up to that extent.

Top Bottom