• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Hasney

Efficient ones!

Hell. We do it, so this statement must be true!

Damn right. Plus, you can just dump your change in the top here and it'll count it all out for you and give you back the largest change possible. All hail our self-service overlords!

EDIT: New Paige

s5yv2CZ.jpg

joelseph

Not changing my avatar. Still love Emma, I think she genuinely made a mistake. What kind of country replaces humans cashiers with machines? That's asking for trouble.

I'm not buying it was a mistake. A checkout mistake can be handled on the spot by paying the amount due.

XenoRaven

I'm not buying it was a mistake. A checkout mistake can be handled on the spot by paying the amount due.
I've heard that this is not always the case, depending on the store. And since she was arrested at the store, she obviously didn't try to flee when she was found out, and I'm sure she would have preferred to pay instead of getting arrested.

I'm not interested in taking a stance on it, but things do happen and loss prevention at some places can be very harsh.

Considering all she got was community service, I get a strong feeling the judge was thinking 'this is fucking stupid, but I'll give her something so it gets expunged and then call it even'

Vylash

Santino Marella may be approaching the end of his in-ring wrestling career, if his recent interview with Newday.com is any indication. The former Intercontinental Champion considers himself "one of the older guys in the locker room", and stated that is in-ring career is "definitely winding down."

infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

DMczaf

I think my favorite posters are the ones who comment on topics as if they are coming down Heaven to bestow their knowledge upon us mere mortals. It's our privilege to read their thoughts on a subject matter they don't really care about *looks at latest wrestling thread in OT*

Aiii

So not worth it
Socko vs. Cobra in the Royal Rumble is still one of the best thing in the past decade of wrestling and I don't care how anybody feels about that!

RP912

Banned
Anybody remember that excellent performance santino did at the elimination chamber a few years back?

That was probably my only favorite santino moment.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anybody remember that excellent performance santino did at the elimination chamber a few years back?

That was probably my only favorite santino moment.

There's also the time he nearly won the Royal Rumble. People went insane both times.

WWE.com said:
“Bad News Barrett underwent a ligament reconstruction in his shoulder, as well as a distal clavicle resection, where the end of the collar bone is shaved off,” WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann said. “The operation went very well, he’s resting comfortably.”
Well, at least he got it over with so he can recover.

And yeah, Bryan remains one of the few people to kick out of the Cobra.

Top Bottom