• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

kevin-dunn-wwe.jpg

you can literally see the sexual frustration in the man.

Heel

All I know is that if this isn't leading up to his debut as "The Spelunker" on Smackdown I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

Even on a web forum where your identity is (hopefully) anonymous, the humiliation stills cuts through. To be baited so easily, my word...

I sincerely hope you don't take this same stance and openness in real life.

Even on a web forum where your identity is (hopefully) anonymous, the humiliation stills cuts through. To be baited so easily, my word...

Obviously I'd deny any knowledge of John Cena IRL just as Peter denied Christ. I'm not big on self-disclosure so I'm not too worried about that. Plus the thread title is ambiguous enough that only people in the know will delve inside and speak in hushed tones.

EDIT- Never mind, I just noticed the word "wrestling" is in the title. Gosh, to be baited so easily. I need to go repent for this somehow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I'm finally on the last (i.e. the first) PPV of the Hulk Hogan WCW era, Bash at the Beach 1994. Pretty good card.

It's amazing looking how quickly various WCW stars jumped ship back to the fed as the influx of Hogan mates show up in WCW to take their spot. The next three PPVs of the year have Cactus Jack, Stunning Steve Austin, and HHH (who was of course not a big deal yet) all leave or have their final PPV match. The Wargames that year...headlined by the Nasty Boys. 1994 ends with the big match of the year being...Hogan versus the Beefer. Hard times, daddy.

Did the Nasty Boys ever have a good match?

Serious question, I think they are shit but at some point in their long career they had to have one good match right?

And them getting the shit beat out of them by the Steiners or Road Warriors doesn't count as a good match. It counts as fucking awesome but that isn't a good match really.

I have no shame in standing by my opinions with my real face and real name. John Cena's act is tired, but he's been the face of the company for a decade because they've been lacking another star with cross over appeal.

Whether I like reality or not, I try not to let that make me lose sight of the fact that what's real is real.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did the Nasty Boys ever have a good match?

Serious question, I think they are shit but at some point in their long career they had to have one good match right?

And them getting the shit beat out of them by the Steiners or Road Warriors doesn't count as a good match. It counts as fucking awesome but that isn't a good match really.

I might have just shat on it and they don't add much but the Wargames in 1994 with them+the Nasty Dream Dusty Rhodes+The Nasty Natural Dustin Rhodes versus the Stud Stable is probably the best Nasty Boys match I've seen so far.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Vita community here is like the Wyatt family, a creepy cult.

Wait, no, people like the Wyatts.

The Vita community is more like the Dungeon of Doom.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
The DOD has many open positions.

You could be the YET-TAH if you're super tall and don't mind hugging people.

Or Loch Ness.

Or Zodiac (Yes? No?)

Or Shark.

Or the scariest member of all, Konan.

Zodiac? Hmm.

I was joking about like Lewd games; even though I wanna check out Senran Kagrua.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Zodiac? Hmm.

I was joking about like Lewd games; even though I wanna check out Senran Kagrua.

Real Talk for a second.

Senran Kagura Burst is a silly game I downloaded because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about/have a laugh at how silly it was.

It turned out to be one of the best beat em 'ups I have ever played and it frankly had a more mature story than I was ever expecting out of a game with so much needless giggle.

Versus is more of the same but replaces the traditional 2D beat em up with a 3D Dynasty Warriors style of game and is a side story to the main affair.

It's hard to recommend but unlike a lot of these much worse molesting games the SK series has something behind it, a real story and excellent game mechanics.

Top Bottom