• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Vylash

Real Talk for a second.

Senran Kagura Burst is a silly game I downloaded because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about/have a laugh at how silly it was.

It turned out to be one of the best beat em 'ups I have ever played and it frankly had a more mature story than I was ever expecting out of a game with so much needless giggle.

Versus is more of the same but replaces the traditional 2D beat em up with a 3D Dynasty Warriors style of game and is a side story to the main affair.

It's hard to recommend but unlike a lot of these much worse molesting games the SK series has something behind it, a real story and excellent game mechanics.

Senran Kagura Burst was a lot more fun than it had any right to be, and had a better story than it had any right to, I couldn't believe it

Ithil

I just hope that Triple H has some good business men to go along with his efforts to reform the WWE. Would suck to get a better tag-team division, women's division, and titles worth a damn without the profit to keep the business sustainable.

HHH has been hiring all new people to work under him, he'll keep doing the same when he's in charge, replace all of Vince's old stooges with his own people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

iq47nI7yI7EVB.gif

iljCYEeLMpH8H.gif

Real Talk for a second.

Senran Kagura Burst is a silly game I downloaded because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about/have a laugh at how silly it was.

It turned out to be one of the best beat em 'ups I have ever played and it frankly had a more mature story than I was ever expecting out of a game with so much needless giggle.

Versus is more of the same but replaces the traditional 2D beat em up with a 3D Dynasty Warriors style of game and is a side story to the main affair.

It's hard to recommend but unlike a lot of these much worse molesting games the SK series has something behind it, a real story and excellent game mechanics.

iPzpyEv78d564.gif

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Real Talk for a second.

Yeah. I'll check it out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welp now with that horrible children game being censored, people are upset. Here's where it's time to get crazy.

I'm honestly surprised Mr. McMahon and I survived that last thread. I got pretty heated in it and that's usually painting a target on your back.

I think I'll keep out of this thread. It's bad enough when it's upskirts but when it's a straight up groping simulator there is no way I could argue about that calmly. There'd be more F bombs than a Cornette shoot. Replace Kevin Dunn with the people defending the game.

No go ahead Spider do it. Pull no punches either. Tell em how sad they are. Even say how they're no better than Daniel Bryan fans. Go ahead. Please. Do it.

You too Lambda. Get in there too Bionic.

Sblargh

Banned
So many jokes with "red, white and X"; americans love their flag so much, they bury the blue just to make a cheap joke.

One of my posts got deleted!
Living on the edge

lol, both me and Heel quoted it and our posts are gone too.

No go ahead Spider do it. Pull no punches either. Tell em how sad they are. Even say how they're no better than Daniel Bryan fans. Go ahead. Please. Do it.

You too Lambda. Get in there too Bionic.

get banned and miss your meltdown when Raging Wolf Reigns wins the belt, friend? no way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna just stop posting in that thread because...it'll be fine in there without me. Ugh. BLECH

Heel

I'm not comfortable being censored in a thread about a game that grades you on how well you can stroke the inner thigh of a "1000 year old demon."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So tonight's Impact will be the last one taped even remotely close to its air date, i.e. the freshest. It's insane that a third of the year will be taped over 5 days.

Sblargh

Banned
Wow, the description of the game.
Seven delinquents, seven sins, and only one way out. Just hired for a new, mysterious job, you soon discover that this isn't your normal prison gig. You've been entrusted with the care of a crew of girls whose sins have damned their souls to Hell and an eternity of punishment... Their only hope of salvation is for you to recognize their unique histories, and to guide them along the path to redemption. Navigate through the four trials of the Redemption Program, and motivate your crew of delinquents to learn the skills to redeem themselves, or leave them to their fate.

It looks like the kind of thinking actual serial killers have.

Heel

It's pretty interesting that TNA constructed months of television in that short of span, which may ultimately decide their fate as a wrestling promotion. I would hope, given the scenario, that they were able to form a coherent story arc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, the description of the game.

It looks like the kind of thinking actual serial killers have.

Oh, so they are demons

Well there go my arguments, looks like they win

Top Bottom