• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

FyreWulff

TNA taping so far in advance is either going to have one of the most coherent storyline arcs in wrestling ever because there's going to be no chance of hot shotting angle changes, or they're going to do themselves in by everyone knowing the entire storyline months in advance.

It's also kind of cheating so that they last longer than WCW, air date wise :p

Alucard

Banned
TNA taping so far in advance is either going to have one of the most coherent storyline arcs in wrestling ever because there's going to be no chance of hot shotting angle changes, or they're going to do themselves in by everyone knowing the entire storyline months in advance.

It's also kind of cheating so that they last longer than WCW, air date wise :p

TNA will always have their million hardcores, and casuals don't read dirt sheets, so they won't know that the show's been taped so far in advance.

Also, any update on the Steen announcement?

And guys...I'm watching Impact, and so far I don't want to turn the channel. Wolves win, and King and Roode having a unique street fight right now. I dig it.

Ithil

TNA will always have their million hardcores, and casuals don't read dirt sheets, so they won't know that the show's been taped so far in advance.

And guys...I'm watching Impact, and so far I don't want to turn the channel. Wolves win, and King and Roode having a unique street fight right now. I dig it.

Here.
So Steen's ROH announcement was that he is finishing up with the promotion on July 19th, and that he's been allowed pick his opponents for his last three matches. They are Tommaso Ciampa, Silas Young and Steve Corino in his last ROH match.

I guess he's headed to WWE in August, then.

besada

Banned
It's the beginning of the American Freedom Holiday 2014, so I deleted some posts, and that beef didn't happen, and no one needs to get banned. Enjoy yourselves. Freedom on!

FyreWulff

If TNA's ratings don't budge I honestly see them doing the promotion this way going forward. Working wise, they could pull off having a season and an off-season.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's the beginning of the American Freedom Holiday 2014, so I deleted some posts, and that beef didn't happen, and no one needs to get banned. Enjoy yourselves. Freedom on!

Okay, I'll get outta there.

somedevil

Did anyone notice someone on impact had a JTG sign, then the showed the sign again when someone from security was coming to take it away because the next time that area was shown the sign is gone.

Top Bottom