• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
It's you, isn't it?

:X

But really, if I wanted to shitpost about the gaming side, I would just post "lol consoles" in relation to 97% of the topics.

Edit: I was checking it out and I see little point in that other than, well, being a compilation of stupid things said on NeoGAF; because the majority of those either got the poster banned or got people to point and laugh at him for a good portion of the thread.

We are actually very good at shaming one of us.

Best Coast is dope. I even like The Only Place.
Anyone else's fan of jason jordan and Tyler Dillinger ?
Yeah i like 'em alright. Need to show more personality but they're on a good track
More evidence that Dickless is also a WrassleGAFer.

He immediately tweeted something Sunny/Vince said here in WrassleGAF. And you said he followed you... So there's another connection.
he follows back

Carnby

Best Coast is dope. I even like The Only Place.

Yeah i like 'em alright. Need to show more personality but they're on a good track

he follows back

That makes sense.

But I'd like to know how Dickless immediately tweeted a post Sunny made here in WrassleGAF.

DMczaf

tumblr_n6r809kslc1sxmf6fo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6r809kslc1sxmf6fo3_500.gif

tumblr_n6r809kslc1sxmf6fo2_500.gif

;_;

G-Fex

They're just jealous of the red queen's fine neck and throat muscular physique as well as refined facial features and firey red hair.

They Jelly

Top Bottom