• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Hasney

I loved SF4 but I need something on current-gen, badly. PC ver of SSF4AE is kinda fucked for me.

It runs pretty well but because I play all my PC games via streaming to the big TV now, the minor input lag fucks me. Had the #1 Ibuki in the world for a bit when AE first hit PC though, so maybe I should try again. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

That said, I've not even touched Final Fantasy XIV since Mario Kart came out. Holy fuck that online is addictive and just brilliant
as was that time I pipped CureVylash at the line

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck Mt Dew
tumblr_m4g2v1gm5x1ql5h4lo1_500.png

DMczaf

Man MK X looks good. I realize that trailer is just CG but I wager they're putting in a lot of the good stuff from Injustice in there. Goddamn

Even with CGI, I love the art style and gameplay direction they are going in. Reminds me of the fights in MK the movie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It runs pretty well but because I play all my PC games via streaming to the big TV now, the minor input lag fucks me. Had the #1 Ibuki in the world for a bit when AE first hit PC though, so maybe I should try again. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

The Steamworks patch fucked it for me. It sucks, my audio stutters like no other after one fight. Waiting for another patch to clean up.

One of my friends just used LEGIT SHOOK irl.

Gooooood

Even with CGI, I love the art style and gameplay direction they are going in. Reminds me of the fights in MK the movie.

Yeah, those were the best part of the first movie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have a jiff of this moment? We can judge better in motion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scorpion is an Assassino, look at that little hood - pull it forward on that seam and bopadabah.wav you got it

I like Scorpion's more basic costume, it was getting way too elaborate... could say the same for most of the other characters too. This one should leave out that shithead Stryker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Her headlights were on the whole promo.

She knows exactly what she's doing. Hunter was back there tweaking nipples in gorilla before she came out. It's all a calculated move.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anywhere for WrassleGAF to chat after the servers inevitably job to E3?

I'll post an official IRC channel if it's free from any split shenanigans like happened last time. We gotta be unified, yall

EDIT: For those of you who know what to do, it'll be the #wrasslegaf channel on irc.synirc.net

jred2k

How do you even chant that?!

All Red Evr-ey-thing *clap* *clap* clapclapclap*

It wasn't really a chant so much as two people. I'll leave it to krae_man to explain the several signs pointing towards them being plants.

FTFY

I won't be able to IRC it up since I'll be at one of the theaters for Sony's presser, but the rest of em I can hang out

Do you constantly have to say "Down in front!" while at a theater?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FTFY

I won't be able to IRC it up since I'll be at one of the theaters for Sony's presser, but the rest of em I can hang out

lol

I hope you'll enjoy yourself with a tear in your eye on fucking stupid-ass last guardian teases with the rest of the smelly shits

DMczaf

It's that time.

WWE 2K15 will debut at E3 with a 1 minute teaser trailer. It will have better graphics, the trailer will be nothing but a spotfest showing off some of the handful of new animations, people will think the game is now rebuilt from the ground up with a brand new engine...then the game comes out and we find out its Yukes wrestling with 10 new animations and a new coat of paint.

All Red Evr-ey-thing *clap* *clap* clapclapclap*

It wasn't really a chant so much as two people. I'll leave it to krae_man to explain the several signs pointing towards them being plants.

Do you constantly have to say "Down in front!" while at a theater?

...That is terrible.

And no I just stand on my chair so it works out great!

I've had people bitch about me blocking their viewpoint when they're like 6'6. I was laughing for hours.

lol

I hope you'll enjoy yourself with a tear in your eye on fucking stupid-ass last guardian teases with the rest of the smelly shits

Fuck that, I get priority access to get in, a choice of whatever seat I want, and more of the swag!

Goddamnit Sunny you know how I operate, I am The Ultimate Poor

Horse

Banned
I just got called a 'cismist murderer, two things wrong with that.

1. Don't have an index finger to pull the trigger of a gun.

2. I'm dusky furred myself.

It's that time.

WWE 2K15 will debut at E3 with a 1 minute teaser trailer. It will have better graphics, the trailer will be nothing but a spotfest showing off some of the handful of new animations, people will think the game is now rebuilt from the ground up with a brand new engine...then the game comes out and we find out its Yukes wrestling with 10 new animations and a new coat of paint.

While also removing 10 other animations from the last game,
that they'll add back in the next installment.

Top Bottom