• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Marvel

could never
Alright guys what's the verdict here:
gajcRaZ.jpg

Brie didn't care what was running through her mind, only thing she was concerned about was what was running down her leg.

Need to see an actual video. Could be the dress folding at the correct angle giving that shadow/dark look. Combined with the low image quality, it can be anything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I told you last night, she either pissed herself, or shit herself.

Stephanie McMahon doesn't poop.

Fuck that, I get priority access to get in, a choice of whatever seat I want, and more of the swag!

Goddamnit Sunny you know how I operate, I am The Ultimate Poor

Yeah, you should get a good seat for that because I'm sure it'll be a captivating experience with the rest of "those people".

Advertising rules their world so hard. Anyone doing this. It's ridiculous.

I just got called a 'cismist murderer, two things wrong with that.

1. Don't have an index finger to pull the trigger of a gun.

2. I'm dusky furred myself.

Real talk...you don't have to keep living the gimmick. Just be one of us.

Yeah, you should get a good seat for that because I'm sure it'll be a captivating experience with the rest of "those people".

Advertising rules their world so hard. Anyone doing this. It's ridiculous.

It's 2 hours on Monday night man, there's nothing important going on the-oh

And I have a sinking suspicion (like 90%) that the swag is going to be pretty good

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's 2 hours on Monday night man, there's nothing important going on the-oh

And I have a sinking suspicion (like 90%) that the swag is going to be pretty good

Yeah, enjoy your 33% off Playstation Plus coupon and Last Guardian tote bag.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can say with some certainty it's not any of those things :p

Come on Sunny, you know there's a potential Oprah moment here, Microsoft did the same shit at E3 with the 360 redesign

For a bunch of poors watching a PR schpiel in a theater? I guess. Getting people to evangelize for your brand is usually worth it, but the problem is - are they getting evangelists that otherwise wouldn't be? Or are these the people already there?

I just think it's fucking weird. It's REALLY goddamn weird.

Isn't E3 next week?

This can be such a strange place. Yes. E3 is next week. The big conferences are on Monday and Tuesday. Things generally kick off around 9 AM PDT and last most of the day. Wednesday through Friday things calm down a bit, but you can still have big reveals happen. They're less predictable though.

Anyways. WRASSLIN.

I look forwards to RAW tonight to see which feuds are actually over. I'm not at all convinced that Cena / Bray is. I'm hoping to start seeing who me and the missus will likely get to see feuding at the Garden for MITB.

I wonder who I'll get to see Cena beat in Boston this time...

For a bunch of poors watching a PR schpiel in a theater? I guess. Getting people to evangelize for your brand is usually worth it, but the problem is - are they getting evangelists that otherwise wouldn't be? Or are these the people already there?

I just think it's fucking weird. It's REALLY goddamn weird.

They do this shit all the time, though. If you go to an E3 presser you get all kinds of silly shit, and there's that MS Oprah Moment, but that's an anomaly.

It's just how it works. And they're leading front and center with SURPRISE GIFT, so if it was just standard swag I doubt they would do that.

Underneath your seats you will find a pork pie!
*Wild cheering*
cl4ERE8.gif

FREE FOOD YES *eats*
O god I forgot I'm allergic *seizures*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They do this shit all the time, though. If you go to an E3 presser you get all kinds of silly shit, and there's that MS Oprah Moment, but that's an anomaly.

It's just how it works. And they're leading front and center with SURPRISE GIFT, so if it was just standard swag I doubt they would do that.

Enjoy your "Special handwritten thank-you from Kazunori Yamauchi"
Enjoy your "Heartfelt apology for The Last Guardian delays"
Enjoy your "Paying for a game again after being lied to about the ineffectiveness of increasing polycount on games that didn't use a higher count for a base"
Enjoy your everything really, I'm sure it'll be better than what I posted above...

...but I also think you stand a good chance of getting all of the above

Laserfrog

I'm looking forward to all the gameplay feeds cutting to a camera showing the gameplay feed as it swoops away and cutting to a shot of a controller being used to play the game and back again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking forward to all the gameplay feeds cutting to a camera showing the gameplay feed as it swoops away and cutting to a shot of a controller being used to play the game and back again.

You'll get this...this year, in 2014!
*cue cheers*

DMczaf

I love the Electronic Content Expo. I can't wait to see all the Content I get to download this fall.

I love Content.

Enjoy your "Special handwritten thank-you from Kazunori Yamauchi"
Enjoy your "Heartfelt apology for The Last Guardian delays"
Enjoy your "Paying for a game again after being lied to about the ineffectiveness of increasing polycount on games that didn't use a higher count for a base"
Enjoy your everything really, I'm sure it'll be better than what I posted above...

...but I also think you stand a good chance of getting all of the above

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for all that hot Frame rate debate

It'll be fun to see people pixel-counting from a streaming event. People do that shit every year until someone tells them that it's their monitor's resolution and the artifacting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What? Everyone calls them poors. What am I missing here?

Top Bottom