• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

January 2006...

There's a chance Sting can end up in TNA longer than he was in WCW?

If you really want to be technical, Sting made a small handful of guest appearances in the early TNA days before they moved to Orlando. Sting wrestled his first TNA match in June 2003 I do believe.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ok I've been out of the wrestling loop for a good while now and I clicked on the OT in hopes of trying to get caught up but got spammed by Kpop.... So could someone give me just a short rundown on the state of WWE and TNA?
FUCKING PLYWOOD AND HIS DAMN OP!!!!!
huh? Kpop

*clicks first page*

PLYWOOD YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

http://i.imgur.com/G9Pi6.gif
That's amazing. Plywood, you troll, you.
*looks at the OT*

http://i.minus.com/idkGvMMsaNTxa.gif
Thank you Plywood *clap clap clapclapclap*
Jesus christ, the images won't stop loading on the OP. THEY JUST KEEP LOADING!! WHY DO THEY DO THIS!
Plywood, you are a fucking genius.
for real.

At first we where disappointed but he has changed the game for Wrasslegaf OP's.
http://i.imgur.com/PhF6M.jpg

Hell I put more work into my dumb thread today then you have.
E57Ev.gif

Full line-up for this month's New Japan PPV;

NJPW "DOMINION 6.16", 6/16/2012 [Sat] 18:00 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium ~BODY MAKER Colosseum~

01. Prince Devitt, KUSHIDA & BUSHI vs. Kota Ibushi [DDT], Kenny Omega [DDT] & Daisuke Sasaki [DDT]

02. Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & Captain New Japan vs. YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii & Rocky Romero

03. IWGP Junior Tag Championship Decision Match: Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. TAKA Michinoku [K-DOJO] & Taichi
~ Winners becomes the 32nd Champions.

04. "The Machine Gun" Karl Anderson & Tama Tonga vs. MVP & Shelton Benjamin

05. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: [Champion] Low Ki vs. [Challenger/BOSJ XIX Winner]
Ryusuke Taguchi
~ first title defense.

06. IWGP Tag Team Championship Match: [Champions] Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka vs. [Challengers] Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima
~ 1st Defense.

07. Hirooki Goto & Tetsuya Naito vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Masato Tanaka [ZERO1]

08. Togi Makabe vs. Minoru Suzuki

09. IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: [Champion] Kazuchika Okada vs. [Challenger] Hiroshi Tanahashi

Awesome looking card - good to see MVP & Shelton back, and that NJ vs DDT opener looks a ton of fun. Really hope Okada doesn't return the belt to Tanahashi, the Rainmaker's streak must continue! Seriously, Okada is amazing, this should be a great match. Elsewhere, Makabe vs Suzuki could be the surprise match of the card, while I'm really liking the look of Goto & Naito vs Shinsuke & Tanaka - also, I hope TAKA & Taichi get the Jr. Heavyweight Gold, and Low Ki jobs to
Taguchi

FCW bikini contest photos; http://minus.com/mbl2hUgdfm/

Dat Paige. Also, Vicki's daughter's tattoos are horrendous.

Posters for this month's EVOLVE iPPV triple shot;

i488MGKkPjwmW.jpg
i7XFVg6hsBxFO.jpg
ipBnJ1t5uDzYY.jpg

Lol, wtf is up with Bobby Fish's face on the EVOLVE 16 poster?

PM me some NJPW/DG/Chikara pics infos by the end of this month and I'll include it in my deck of cards collabs.

Will do, there's a couple of DGUSA iPPVs next month, and the debut iPPV of SHINE.

Wow, avatar change by Bootaaay. Did not see that coming

Yeah, Liger was getting old.

Have you guys seen Japan God's most perfect intro ever? His freshness and swag is off the chain.

I'm taking recruits on the Okada bandwagon if you want to hop on now.

Already well on board the Okada bandwagon my friend - he's simply amazing. So much damn attitude, he comes across as a total boss and his match with Goto from the Dontaku PPV is my current match of the year.

Fuck, that OP. wtf is it? K-pop?

tm24 said:
Cant wait for Samuray vs Generico. I really want to see Samuray start wrestling in other promotions.

Definitely, and they couldn't have picked a better opponent to make him look like a superstar - El Generico will put him over huge, win or loose.

Bean, wtf? Why did you quote it?
So we'll never forget.

Plus, it prompted me to change my settings on mobile gaf to not show pics, gifs, or youtube embeds. Shit loads fast now. Seriously, all you wet blankets that whine about midnight wrasslegaf, this is what you've been waiting for.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So we'll never forget.

Plus, it prompted me to change my settings on mobile gaf to not show pics, gifs, or youtube embeds. Shit loads fast now. Seriously, all you wet blankets that whine about midnight wrasslegaf, this is what you've been waiting for.
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND

I think bean is working with Plywood.
I don't post anywhere other than here. I'm not trying to impress other thread communities by showing them how I mock the retards that watch pro wrestling.

I choose to stand up for Wrasslegaf, the Cenation, and future senator Linda McMahon

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I don't post anywhere other than here. I'm not trying to impress other thread communities by showing them how I mock the retards that watch pro wrestling.

I choose to stand up for Wrasslegaf, the Cenation, and future senator Linda McMahon
5RNbL.gif

cigak.gif

So we'll never forget.

I was wondering why mobile gaf kept crashing. IT WAS BEAN ALL ALONG.

Top Bottom