• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

tumblr_m5g02s8dtZ1r0lt73o1_500.jpg

So did Christian destroy TNA from inside last night?

I have a feeling that tonight is THE night, the real revolution will begin and the power of June will envelope us all in its warm embrace, bringing fresh stories and renewed interest.
It will be so grand that three hours will not be enough to contain it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Match listing for Zack Ryder DVD...

Zack Ryder vs. Christian
ECW – July 28, 2009

Zack Ryder w/ Hugh Jackman vs. Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero
Raw – September 19, 2011

Zack Ryder & John Cena vs. The Miz & R-Truth
Raw – November 7, 2011

Special Social Experiment
Zack Ryder vs. John Cena
Raw – December 5, 2011

Zack Ryder & Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler & Wade Barrett
Smackdown – December 16, 2011

United States Championship Match
Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler
TLC – December 18, 2011

One match from 2009 -> Skip ahead to nearly every match he had in late 2011.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Match listing for Zack Ryder DVD...

One match from 2009 -> Skip ahead to nearly every match he had in late 2011.

0 matches with Rosa as his g/f?

0 matches when he was an Edge Head?

0 matches when pulled Dreamer's ho card?

shitty dvd

Trailer for PWG - Death to all but Metal;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyuK_JTuXGk

Singles Match
1. B-Boy vs. Famous B

Singles Match
2.TJ Perkins vs. Ryan Taylor

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
3. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. Brian Cage (Challenger)

No Disqualification Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Match
4. Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Six-Person Tag Team Match
5. "Pretty" Peter Avalon, Ray Rosas, & Joey Ryan vs. Candice LeRae & RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
6. Michael Elgin vs. Willie Mack

Singles Match
7. El Generico vs. Ricochet

Preorder here

Fuuuuuuck, Kevin Steen vs Brian Cage-Taylor, Michael Elgin vs Willie Mack and El Generico vs Ricochet all look fucking AMAZING. Can't wait to see this one. Also, PWG needs to make this happen; BCT vs Elgin.

Guzim

#junerevolution #tryagain #mondaynightraw #threehours

I have a feeling that tonight is THE night, the real revolution will begin and the power of June will envelope us all in its warm embrace, bringing fresh stories and renewed interest.
It will be so grand that three hours will not be enough to contain it.

I am going tonight. Which means Mick Foley will somehow make his way onto it. Thanks Mick.

FCW - 06/10/12

Nothing really all that interesting this episode - Seth Rollins cuts a surprisingly not awful promo before the main event, which is Bo Dallas vs Big-E Langston.

Scott Steiner blowing up my Twitter feed.

JEZZUS!

Lol, Steiner's on a roll;

"Bitchoffs then says when he was in wwe he wishes he would have picked vince's mind more....are you

Fucking kidding me ...bitchoff the only time vince let you in his office was to save you from the guys from

WCW kicking your ass,At raw flair went up to bitchoff and slapped the shit out of him and bitchoff being

The cunt that he is did nothing,then Arn was going too,then pretty soon a line of guys from WCW started

To form bcuz eric was a arrogant asshole and they wanted to take their shot and Vince brought bitchoff

In his office and then tried to calm everybody down,You wonder why your son is a pussy......bcuz you are"

Khrno

Get ready for a three hour show!

- Here is the preview for tonight's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw, which begins at 8PM ET tonight…

* Vince McMahon is scheduled to open the show as part of an episode focused on McMahon giving a "job evaluation" to John Laurinaitis.

* The company will be continuing the hype to No Way Out, including the final builds to Big Show v. Cena and CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane.

* There could be a change to the World Title match, depending on the status of Alberto Del Rio.

* Intercontinental champion Christian is not advertised for Raw

* Smackdown stars advertised for the Raw taping include Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Alberto Del Rio, and Big Show.

* Dark matches advertised for the show are John Cena vs. Big Show & Laurinaitis in a handicap match, and WWE champion CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title.

tumblr_m5ftaasKpF1qfgnizo1_500.png

bart jr

Neo Member
Why is their world title match the 3rd match on the card?

Actually I think it was stated on twitter before the show started that Steen had an early flight to catch, so the match had to happen earlier than expected. Can't wait to watch this show.

ElRenoRaven

So it looks like some where right.

The man who played Abyss at last night’s TNA Slammiversary pay-per-view was a student named Lance from Team 3D’s wrestling school in Florida.

Also this is interesting.

TNA has dropped the Brooke from Miss Tessmacher’s name because of the arrival of Brooke Hogan. Word is that Hulk Hogan didn’t want two Brookes in the company. Tessmacher won the Knockouts Title at Slammiversary and her new nickname from here on out will be “Tess.”

If they ever do a Bio-Pic on Vince McMahon they should get Dennis Quaid to play him.

I'd also like to think that this Steiner twitter thing is a rehash of the ROH storyline, but I have no faith that anyone could actually put the time and effort into burning a storyline that long.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's it. You're kicked out of the AJ & Kane Kliq Alliance. Turn in your avatar, right now! Redeem yourself!

There is no more alliance. There's just AJ. Kane is hogging her success to get over with the crowd. Soon he will rename himself Triple K.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There is no more alliance. There's just AJ. Kane is hogging her success to get over with the crowd. Soon he will rename himself Triple K.
You realize that AJ herself would slap you for insulting her Kane?

All I want to know is; is he friends with John Cena?
Kane? Well, Cena has called him the "most underrated superstar in the WWE's history". Beyond that, I doubt they're friends.

Top Bottom