• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Aiii

So not worth it
Heath Slater is currently a face after Retro Smackdown and Sin Cara wearing red means he is El Diablo right?Therefore he is the heel so why is Sin Cara doing flippy moves as the heel?

No he's a heel after his "feud" with the rapper guy at wrestlemania.

Looks like Monday is a good day to skip Raw. Sony's press conference will be going on at the same time.
There's always a good reason to skip Raw.

But really I'm hyped for that one, Last of Us sounds crazy, interested to see the all stars game, and what they have for Vita.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm a Sony mark so I'll be up for the Sony persconference.

Will download Raw on Tuesday as always.

Did Cara botch the ending? It looked like he was reaching for the arm bar then decided he'd fucked up and went for the pin.

He always does that. Probably out of habit since it has an armbar submission at the end of the move in Mexico and after doing it for so many years in Mexico he does it without thinking.

With the Sony press conference, hoping they announce the PS4 and do ps3 price cuts. Mine died and want to get another one, but that price is ridiculous for a 6 year old system.

Bowser

Looks like Monday is a good day to skip Raw. Sony's press conference will be going on at the same time.

lol video games

I fully realize the irony of that statement, both in respect to the fact that I've been a member of a largely video game-focused forum for 10+ years now and that I'm posting in a pro wrestling thread :p

BoboBrazil said:
He always does that. Probably out of habit since it has an armbar submission at the end of the move in Mexico and after doing it for so many years in Mexico he does it without thinking.

If they didn't want him using a submission finisher, they should have let him use the sunset flip bomb or something. The La Mistica lacks impact to be a pinfall finisher imo, and I'm not a fan of the Spanish fly either.

Bowser

I don't really play videogames either so I understand.

I haven't played a true video game in so long (I've played a game or two of Madden or Fifa here and there)...I don't even own any consoles anymore (well, technically I still own them but they are at my parents' house in NC and are pretty much my little bro's consoles now). The last game I played through from start to finish was Zelda Twilight Princess when the Wii first launched :/

krae_man

I tired having two videos, and two threads open on my monitor last year. It just didn't work :lol Not enough real estate.

With the Sony press conference, hoping they announce the PS4 and do ps3 price cuts. Mine died and want to get another one, but that price is ridiculous for a 6 year old system.

They are $199 in Canada this week at Futureshop. A price cut is probably happening.

Probably already posted.. but with the talk about skipping RAW

Source: The Wrestling Observer

WWE is reportedly alarmed at the low rating that RAW received this week. The show did a 2.7 cable rating, the lowest number of the year, and the big topic of discussion in the company was that as opposed to Randy Orton's suspension.

I haven't played a true video game in so long (I've played a game or two of Madden or Fifa here and there)...I don't even own any consoles anymore (well, technically I still own them but they are at my parents' house in NC and are pretty much my little bro's consoles now). The last game I played through from start to finish was Zelda Twilight Princess when the Wii first launched :/

Yeah when I had my PS3 I bought typically like 1 game a year. I don't own any console right now either. Hoping for next gen announcements. Tired of the graphics on the current consoles, especially with the WWE series. It's time for something new. Last of Us does look really cool though and I loved the Uncharted games. I'm sure this thread will be down during the conference anyway so what's the point of watching Raw? It's going to be a horrible show.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Probably already posted.. but with the talk about skipping RAW

Ratings down the shitter means it is time. Only one man can save Raw.

WrassleGAF-TripleH.jpg

XenoRaven

This is a weird place to ask this, but what are the times for the big 3 press conferences? I'll be traveling for work and I want to know if I'll be able to actually watch any of them.

This is a weird place to ask this, but what are the times for the big 3 press conferences? I'll be traveling for work and I want to know if I'll be able to actually watch any of them.

e3times2012.png

Sony's is on the exact same time as Raw and could go 1-2 hours. You know HHH will be there on Raw. Cena will be all over the show. Alot of meaningless midcard matches.

Asked Booker T if he would go into the TNA HOF if asked. He said "no!"

TNA HOF is for individuals that will never make the WWE HOF after TNA ends because they have bad rep with WWE.

Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
Sting ( for not signing with WWE when opportunities were presented )
Gail Kim

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if first inductee is Hulk Hogan
it will be Jarrett

I hope TNA has enough competence left in the company to realize that Hogan (and Bischoff) haven't contributed to TNA's success (limited at that) as much as the others. And he shouldn't be a first ballot TNA HOF.

But this is TNA who knows?

Entropia

No One Remembers
While I like the direction of the poster and it makes sense having Del Rio on it, ugggggggggggggggggh no one likes him!

Sounds good. There's really nothing that can happen on Raw this Monday that will be better than a The Last of Us stage demo (hopefully), or surprise next-gen announcements.

Del Rio and D.Bryan won last years MITB so WWE basically said this through the poster..

Del Rio > Bryan

EDIT: Looking at last years' poster there goes that argument

WWE wishes they could do character development to the level of that James Storm video from Impact. With 1000 times the money, they can't even come close.

DMczaf

WWE wishes they could do character development to the level of that James Storm video from Impact. With 1000 times the money, they can't even come close.

They don't actually. They don't want any of their characters to be relatable or real. Everyone must be a cartoon character.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Some of you are actually planning on watching the Sony conference instead of RAW? What is the matter with you people? Don't you want to watch and discuss wrestling, huh?

BTW, they should put Kane on the poster for MITB. He was on the poster for Extreme Rules, and that PPV improved year on year.

Khrno

But Bryan was on the NWO poster so wouldn't that mean Bryan > Del Rio?

But Hornswoggle was in the MitB poster from las year, so leprechaun > Punk.

Some of you are actually planning on watching the Sony conference instead of RAW? What is the matter with you people? Don't you want to watch and discuss wrestling, huh?

I never watch Raw live, I watch it with the comfort of the Fast Forward option on tuesday evenings. So I'll be watching the Sony conference live, without the comfort of the FF option *sigh*

Colt Cabana will be making his EVOLVE Wrestling debut, both in the ring and the commentary booth, on the first two dates of EVOLVE's Florida tripleshot on June the 28th, 29th & 30th - also, the June 28th show has been confirmed as an iPPV, but it's still to be determined if the following day's shows will also be broadcast.

Top Bottom