• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Jamie OD

TNA is holding Ultimate X Match for the title, but they are low on x-division talent. All they have left is Doug Williams, Kid Kash and Zema Ion and Alex Silvia but to TNA he doesn't exits.

So who should TNA contact to have in the match?

There is already a rumour going around that
Jigsaw from Chikara
was invited over for a tryout tonight.

Also I see you lot are finally discovering Kana. Let me warn you, she doesn't hold back her kicks and punches.

Maxine, who's been seen mostly on WWE NXT and a few Raw appearances, including Monday's Battle Royal, has quit the company and is gone, according to WWE sources.

The word making the rounds is that she had been frustrated with a number of things, including not being offered a guaranteed deal and not having the chance to prove herself on TV beyond the WWE NXT level.

Maxine, real name Karlee Perez, signed a WWE developmental deal in 2009. After wrestling for Florida Championship Wrestling, she was brought up to NXT for the all Divas third season. She returned to NXT as part of the retribution season four and became involved in a triangle with Derek Bateman and Johnny Curtis.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-edit- On second thought this could be a great thing, I'd love to see her in TNA.

somedevil

I'll leave this here its from Impact Wrestling website that reveals the phone that Daniels showed at the end of the impact was from a call about a suprise party for Serge. lol

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...ehind-The-AJ-Stytles-Dixie-Carter-Phone-Tapes

That is hilarious because for one shows that they read the forums and the bigger problem is that this doesn't explain on how Dixie reacted to the call being on the air. They are really trying to dig themselves out of this storyline.

RBH

Maxine, who's been seen mostly on WWE NXT and a few Raw appearances, including Monday's Battle Royal, has quit the company and is gone, according to WWE sources.

The word making the rounds is that she had been frustrated with a number of things, including not being offered a guaranteed deal and not having the chance to prove herself on TV beyond the WWE NXT level.

Maxine, real name Karlee Perez, signed a WWE developmental deal in 2009. After wrestling for Florida Championship Wrestling, she was brought up to NXT for the all Divas third season. She returned to NXT as part of the retribution season four and became involved in a triangle with Derek Bateman and Johnny Curtis.
TNA, sign this woman ASAP.

She should've been featured on TV a long time ago. She had been doing some great work on NXT.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-edit- On second thought this could be a great thing, I'd love to see her in TNA.

Yep, sad thing is I can see a lot of others leaving under similar circumstances. There's only so long you can keep people in FCW/NXT before they start to wonder if they'll ever get a chance.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Here's her Wikipedia photo (LOL)

Kaitlyn_bodyscissors_on_Maxine.jpg

Khrno

Some news:

She looked great, was decent in the ring, and had awesome promo skills. Probably the best woman on the mic they had. It was ridiculous they kept her on NXT forever.

This thread has more recaps than an episode of Raw.

Moments ago we saw Khrno repost a repost of Maxine news in swift succession, lets take you back to the event itself.

How will Khrno respond? find out already since he has responded in gif form, VINTAGE Khrno!

I can't wait until WrassleGAF starts forming tag teams, winning the tag belts, lose them soon afterwards due to one of the partners snapping, going on a push that will only end in disappointment.

Beef's gonna perform his Tatanka heel turn on his poor unsuspecting partner.
Don't worry Soul, team up with me and we'll be like the NEW brothers of destruction, sure they'll be some extreme heel turns but in the end our destinies are intertwined and it comes full circle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Beef's gonna perform his Tatanka heel turn on his poor unsuspecting partner.
Don't worry Soul, team up with me and we'll be like the NEW brothers of destruction, sure they'll be some extreme heel turns but in the end our destinies are intertwined and it comes full circle.
I can't wait to bury you alive fourteen years from now.

You hear that WrassleGAF? You've been put on notice!

I can't wait to bury you alive fourteen years from now.

You hear that WrassleGAF? You've been put on notice!
does this mean I get to win 80% of the ppv matches? sweet, i'll look forward to nudging your arm into fire at some point.

Me and Net_Wrecker already went through the tag team feud in KOG's fed. I think we're back on speaking terms now.
The three month rule must be in effect, KOG booking at its finest.

RBH

The latest on planned WWE Network is that DirecTV has no interest in carrying it. This would be a huge blow to the Network’s potential revenue, as DirecTV serves approximately 30% of potential customers. Other top cable providers have also been hesitant to carry the WWE Network, which is the reason WWE is now considering a subscription-based “premium channel” model, similar to HBO & Showtime. There is no official date set for the Network’s launch, but WWE recently filmed a new commercial for the channel which is expected to air some time this summer.

Aiii

So not worth it

Make it online and allow worldwide subscribers. I'm amazed there's still such a division between countries and networks. There's a few crossovers like BBC, FOX, CNN, HBO, but still. I'm sure that if you launch an internet streaming channel worldwide you would earn way more then a US based subscribtion cable network.

Me and Net_Wrecker already went through the tag team feud in KOG's fed. I think we're back on speaking terms now.

Beef Wreckers are worse than ZigSwag. Every few weeks you say something that puts you in the Danger Zone then we reconcile due to how bad Raw is.

How many times I gotta put you through the barber shop window, mang? Stop Jannettying.

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs Daniels and Kazarian tonight on Impact! Their match at Slammiversary was great, so this should be really nice as well.

Beef Wreckers are worse than ZigSwag. Every few weeks you say something that puts you in the Danger Zone then we reconcile due to how bad Raw is.

How many times I gotta put you through the barber shop window, mang? Stop Jannettying.

I was about to snap on you Batista-style, but then I saw your post in the Starship Troopers remake thread, and now I ain't even mad.

Ithil

So I'm gonna watch Impact tonight. I haven't seen it in a long time, if it doesn't suck horribly I might take it up every week.

Normally I can only stomach a TNA PPV, two companies' worth of bad wrestling TV a week is too much most of the time.

Top Bottom