• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Toki767

Did TNA fix their Last Man Standing matches? I remember back in the day the stipulation for them used to be someone had to get a pinfall before the referee started to count to 10. It always seemed stupid to me. Hopefully they adopted WWE's just count to 10 when someone is down method.

Aiii

So not worth it
Whoever said not to bet on Italy...

Let's just say Paddypower just won me a ton of cash. <3

Thank you Keyser.

PFT! I AM NEVER WRONG!

LOL. Someone looking a little silly so far!

Germany 0-2 Italy

It is impressive. Fucking Italy. Always playing well at tournaments when there national competition faces legal consequences for rigging games :(

jmdajr

Bill Goldberg, who last competed for WWE in 2004, reportedly contacted Brock Lesnar about returning to the sports entertainment organization to work an angle with him. Lesnar, however, only has two major dates left on his current contract; Triple H at SummerSlam and whoever his WrestleMania XXIX opponent will be.
LIES

Did TNA fix their Last Man Standing matches? I remember back in the day the stipulation for them used to be someone had to get a pinfall before the referee started to count to 10. It always seemed stupid to me. Hopefully they adopted WWE's just count to 10 when someone is down method.

That's how old school Texas Death Matches were done. You get a pin or a submission, the guy gets 10 seconds to make it back to his feet.

That's a really awesome T-Shirt. I have the Punk Best in the World T-Shirt That i love to wear with a hoodie, though its rather big on me nowadays. Other than the Yes! shirt, Dunno what other shirts to get. Any other wrestling shirts from other promotions that are just well designed like Ultramantis?

I have 5 CHIKARA shirts that I wear all the time so I would check out their store. Barber Shop Window had a bunch of cool wrestling shirts worth checking out.

Aiii

So not worth it
NXT RETURNS

Don’t miss the WWE NXT throwdown inside Full Sail Live on July 12, 2012. The night will include former WWE & World Heavyweight Champion Kane and Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. On the same night, the WWE Divas will be in the ring and we also welcome WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross to call all the action.

As July marks our independence as a nation, we would like to honor those who have fought for our freedom. WWE and Full Sail University will be providing discounted tickets for all active and retired military personnel. Simply show your military I.D. at the box office to receive a 50% discount off the General Admission price. We encourage all audience members to proudly wear their patriotic colors and show support for our military on this night.

Tickets – Available on a first come, first serve basis only:

FREE for Full Sail Students with student I.D. (Limit 2)
$5.00 for Full Sail Staff and Active or Retired Military with valid I.D.

$10.00 for General Admission tickets

Tickets are only available at the Full Sail Live Box Office, 141 University Blvd., Winter Park, FL 32792.
Fingers crossed for a 10 minute AJ match.

Kane and Rhodes heading to NXT to ensure it's the best show of its week, they should get the original NXT winner Wade Barrett on there at some point.

XShagrath

Kane and Rhodes heading to NXT to ensure it's the best show of its week, they should get the original NXT winner Wade Barrett on there at some point.
The Kane match and the Divas match will be dark matches, I can assure you. The first NXT tapings had Sheamus vs. R-Truth, and last time they had Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes.

Kaladin

Impact Wrestling is tonight......are you still hyped?

- The Bound For Glory Series continues with more matches - who will ultimately win the competition and get the World Heavyweight Championship shot at Bound For Glory?

- The main event of the IMPACT broadcast will be AJ Styles and Kurt Angle defending the World Tag Team Championship against former titleholders Daniels and Kazarian!

- TNA Gut Check continues as newcomer Taeler Hendrix will face the judges to determine if she passed the Gut Check to become the latest member of the Knockouts roster!

- Plus, the countdown begins to the July 8 "Destination X" Pay-Per-View event, headlined by Bobby Roode defending the World Title against Austin Aries! Both superstars will be on the broadcast - what will happen before their big main event bout? Tune in and find out! All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV

Destination X is looking awesome btw.

Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels - Last Man Standing

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle - Bound For Glory Series

Ultimate X to crown new X-Division Champion

Impact Wrestling is tonight......are you still hyped?

Destination X is looking awesome btw.

Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels - Last Man Standing

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle - Bound For Glory Series

Ultimate X to crown new X-Division Champion

Just give us the spoilers, djsandman.

http://prowrestlingisart.com/
tumblr_m40pr2AVqy1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5dhq3GyQq1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4i0hx2KvA1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4mvbeFoVX1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3zt8tJjeh1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4dm6msxuv1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

Tons more at the link
tumblr_m410wxrya91rw13pho1_1280.jpg

EDIT: This one too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kana should be more up Gaf's speed, anyhow.

Unlike AJ, Kana actually writes for Xbox in Japan instead of just wishing she did. She's also into girls, and I'm into girls, so that works out great.
buffv4l0j.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kana should be more up Gaf's speed, anyhow.

Unlike AJ, Kana actually writes for Xbox in Japan instead of just wishing she did. She's also into girls, and I'm into girls, so that works out great.
buffv4l0j.gif
You know, it took me this long to finally realize that your avatar really is the Green Ranger's zord, lol.

somedevil

TNA is holding Ultimate X Match for the title, but they are low on x-division talent. All they have left is Doug Williams, Kid Kash and Zema Ion and Alex Silvia but to TNA he doesn't exits.

So who should TNA contact to have in the match?

Top Bottom