• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Long Hard Times To Come (Gansgtagrass Ft.T.O.N.E-z) Justified Theme Song (youtube, extended version of the theme song/music video)

tumblr_m91extijti1ramuokrj.gif

Constable Bob needs to be upgraded to Deputy Marshal Bob and get permanently instated as Raylan's partner. Patton Oswalt is too good.

This. Is. An awesome idea.

Or we have rotating partners. One episode, Bob and Tim are teamed up, another it's Rachel and Bob, Raylan and Rachel, etc.

It'd be awesome.

Frost_Ace

My favorite opening is still GoT's, TB's has gotten eally old during the years...

EDIT: finally watched the episode, really great all around. Loved what Hunter said to Raylan at the end about the voice that is "guiding" him, they're really focusing to let Raylan come off as an emotional mess this season, I like it.

Another awesome episode. Great to see Gutterson get some more screentime.

But that also makes me wonder, where the hell is Rachel? Seems like she's been MIA for much of the season.

Also, when's Winona coming back? I need some Natalie Zea every once in a while.

But that also makes me wonder, where the hell is Rachel? Seems like she's been MIA for much of the season.

Also, when's Winona coming back? I need some Natalie Zea every once in a while.
Not really a spoiler but....
I believe Natalie Zea is doing 3 episodes this season, so she has two more. Rachel is probably contracted for a certain number of episodes per season, so presumably we'll see a lot of her in the run-in towards the end of the season since she hasn't been around much recently.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just noticed that the interior part of Jackie Nevada's brassiere is of the same shade of pink as her knickers.

That'll be my commentary for the day.

- Digital Spy UK: Walton Goggins 'Justified' Q&A: "I can't believe that this is my life"

Newish interview from the UK.

He once again talks a fair bit about the 6-season plan that Yost & Co are putting together. As Justified hasn't been renewed yet (FX waited until mid-March last year to renew, too), I'm curious if FX is interested in doing a two-season renewal (like SoA) to finish off the series. That's just speculation on my part. In any case, I suspect we'll hear some renewal info in the next couple of weeks.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
no u

Can't wait for JN to become a full time cast member next season. Then you'll see. Oh yes, you'll see.

If Ava dies, then the show won't have any more recurring female characters. Rachel is barely there and Whineona is tied to The Following and can only cameo every now and then. I'd say the odds of Jackie Nevada becoming a full time cast member are actually pretty good. Though at that point it'd be clear that the writers don't give a shit about their female characters, so JN would probably die by the end of the season.

EW.com interview said:
EW: Any chance of seeing Jackie again?
Yost: I don’t know, maybe. We’ll see what the audience says. Shelley was great.
Given what the GAF audience is saying, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw her again.

If Ava dies, then the show won't have any more recurring female characters. Rachel is barely there and Whineona is tied to The Following and can only cameo every now and then. I'd say the odds of Jackie Nevada becoming a full time cast member are actually pretty good. Though at that point it'd be clear that the writers don't give a shit about their female characters, so Ava would probably die by the end of the season.

fixed

I'm calling it now. Ava is sent in hiding yes? So the question has to be asked: Where would she go to hide?

She is hiding with Limehouse. Limehouse is too damn good of a character not to use again this season

I'm calling it now. Ava is sent in hiding yes? So the question has to be asked: Where would she go to hide?

She is hiding with Limehouse. Limehouse is too damn good of a character not to use again this season

I feel like someone in this thread mentioned he would be popping up again sometime this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom