• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

The Olyphant interview felt rushed, they spent too much time on Timberlake.

I could have done with the same amount of Timberlake, more Olyphant and no Dee Snider. Normally I enjoy Snider but since all he did was discuss Celebrity Apprentice I was wishing that whole time it was just more of Olyphant.
It was definitely too short a segment for him, he's usually one of my favorite guests but there just wasn't enough time for him to work with. The Justified clip was good though.

And uh, something something top of page Jackie.

ikDcs7HPuoE04.gif

Ruze789

Maybe he figured it would only be a short time until they were onto him and then it would be too late to escape?

Raylan did figure it out before he knew he had escaped, after Constable Bob rambled on about Shelby and Hunter in the past. It had already clicked for him, so he was going out to talk to Drew Thompson and not Shelby.

tim.mbp

Maybe he figured it would only be a short time until they were onto him and then it would be too late to escape?

Raylan did figure it out before he knew he had escaped, after Constable Bob rambled on about Shelby and Hunter in the past. It had already clicked for him, so he was going out to talk to Drew Thompson and not Shelby.

This and Hunter did right by Shelby/Drew and he was returning the favor.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Man, I have a feeling the body count is going to be high by the end of the season. So many people are screwed right now, there is no way everyone comes out clean.

Also...LIMEHOUSE!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Cousin Johnny is making too many deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom