• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

Honestly, Art is much better sarcastic than mad. Still good though.

I don't know why but I cracked up when it cut to inside the trailer and Raylan was sitting on the counter swinging his legs like a little kid.

Also, there is absolutely no way that this Boyd/Eva moving on up living on the hill shy works out at all. It might not be this episode, and it might not be this season, and it might just be getting robbed instead of Eva dying, but Boyd Crowder will absolutely never get a happy ending. It just doesn't seem plausible.

Prodigal

Banned
Does this show get better after the first few episodes or is it just not for me? Trying to dig it but it ain't quite doing it for me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Man, Colt has some serious shit raining down on him, sideways.

Does this show get better after the first few episodes or is it just not for me? Trying to dig it but it ain't quite doing it for me.
Keep watching - it gets better once they get to the longer story arc in the middle of S1. A lot of people had a similar reaction to you.

Burt

Raylan-eye-roll.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The bumpers kinda killed the reveal for me.
As soon as he decided to ride along with Raylan, I started thinking he might actually be Drew.

Still...whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom