• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Banned
I just realized...

I'm watching this tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, the kid from Jurassic Park is in this season! Holy crap.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/the-new-pr...ittle-boy-from--jurassic-park--181246495.html

JoeMazzello-JurassicPark-Justified-630-jpg_002728.jpg

I didn't even realize he still has a career.

He was a freshman at USC the same time I was. Dude got made fun of so hard in the freshmen cafeteria.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have FX, so I always have to wait for a Canadian affiliate I have to re-run it the day after.

Pretty sad that even if I did have FX Canada, apparently its not even being shown tonight.

What do you watch it on?

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
The mystery is weird for Justified but also a great change-up - instead of a villain of the season (or 2), we got something you can hang a shit ton of different characters on and have it still matter. Love it.

gdt

This was a great, tight hour. Really funny too.

Oswalt was good. Boyd was awesome (Asimov reference my lawwwwd).....Justified is back and is as good as ever.

Did anyone notice that it was shot a bit differently? Felt a bit FNL-ish/handycamish for some shots.

Showcase is airing it at 10pm tonight if you have that channel.

EDIT: Oh nevermind. It said Season Premiere at 10pm on the Showcase website.

Too bad they don't politely inform you it's the Season 2 premiere.

Goddammit.

I'll watch the premiere and join this thread tomorrow, I'm out bitches!

The mystery is weird for Justified but also a great change-up - instead of a villain of the season (or 2), we got something you can hang a shit ton of different characters on and have it still matter. Love it.
Yeah, it's an interesting choice, and I like them trying something different this year in terms of the structure. Tough to continue running the same thing out year after year and keep it fresh.

Did anyone notice that it was shot a bit differently? Felt a bit FNL-ish/handycamish for some shots.
I didn't notice, but I'll keep a look out on my rewatch. He's done a bunch of Justified before:
– Hole in the Wall (2013)
– The Gunfighter (2012)
– Bloody Harlan (2011)
– Riverbrook (2010)
– Fire in the Hole (2010)

gdt

I think up to this point we've seen Boyd resisting doing the more down and dirty shit of being a crime boss (killing innocents...etc), I think this new guy is gonna drag Boyd further down the dark side. But if they take Boyd there they will make him a true villain. Boyd and his possibilities is so interesting.

KingKong

this show is so excellent. The writers are absolutely killing it with every minor character. Is there a better cast on TV?

Ruze789

Great episode, I'm as hooked as I've ever been. Awesome start to the season.

And it was cool seeing Timmy from JP too.

Really liked the Preacher as Sledge in HBO's The Pacific, great to see him again. Fantastic episode! Is it next Tuesday yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom