• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

image.php

That's cheating.

Just a couple of test snaps with the new camera, accidentally shot in jpg so could have done a lot better... anyway, here's a Cormorant nosing around the lake at my place of work:

iEnsOIdQp5aGW.jpg

And a tiger lily in the garden:

iIvbIlVbEnqoQ.jpg

Need to get out for some proper fun and games, picked up my remote switch so time to get some night-time long exposures going :)

Awesome. Looks very sharp but ya ewww dirty Jpegs :p

Volkswagen sent me a GoPro for free with the suction cup add on so I can put it on my car lol. A bit unexpected, they sent it to anyone that bought a GTI in the first month they sold it. It comes with a underwater case...I want to mess with taking pics underwater around here.

Awesome. Looks very sharp but ya ewww dirty Jpegs :p

Volkswagen sent me a GoPro for free with the suction cup add on so I can put it on my car lol. A bit unexpected, they sent it to anyone that bought a GTI in the first month they sold it.

Not bad for free! That car is the gift that keeps on giving :D And yeah, new camera fumbling. RAW shooting from here on in, can't break the habit of a lifetime :)

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So I decided to deep clean my room and furniture last Saturday, took all the figures, games, consoles, clothes, random craps out, lay them on the floor.

The problem is I have zero motivation to put everything back, it is now Monday, my floor is still full of my collection that I can barely walk out, and 2/3 of my bed is occupied by clothes. The scary thing is I am slowly getting used to this. I need a maid.

Your avatar makes it seem like Mio is yelling at us all the time.

And yours is saying "please don't yell!" ;)

So I decided to deep clean my room and furniture last Saturday, took all the figures, games, consoles, clothes, random craps out, lay them on the floor.

The problem is I have zero motivation to put everything back, it is now Monday, my floor is still full of my collection that I can barely walk out, and 2/3 of my bed is occupied by clothes. The scary thing is I am slowly getting used to this. I need a maid.

I know how this feels.

maid?

Chariot

So, apparently I am using twitter now to follow Theonik-senpai.
I also found cajun and MikeHattsu. Who else to follow?

Top Bottom