• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

StayDead

Aiko has somehow managed to find the worst fanart of Britney from Pikmin 3 that I've ever seen and is using it as her avatar.

D: D: D:
I've been here the whole time

7Q7LG0T.gif

Hey Mike, how is your water damage situation going? I'm dealing with something similar. Water leaked into my room and damaged my floor. It took a while for me to deal with it and now I have carpenter ants eating the inside of the wall. Apparently they like damp wood so I urge you to take care of it asap.

What's shakin mike :D

Ayaya!

rbPNIrO.gif

Hey Mike, how is your water damage situation going? I'm dealing with something similar. Water leaked into my room and damaged my floor. It took a while for me to deal with it and now I have carpenter ants eating the inside of the wall. Apparently they like damp wood so I urge you to take care of it asap.

There's big industrial fans and dehumidifiers all over right now. Guy is coming over later this week to inspect more.

There's big industrial fans and dehumidifiers all over right now. Guy is coming over later this week to inspect more.

Check around the walls where there was water damage for frass (it looks like saw dust). If you see anything like that you have carpenter ants in your walls.

Hope you don't find anything and everything works out for you. :)

Top Bottom