• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

>_>

I have started watching more bad anime after our watchbets. Coincidence?

Hmm... Must be. I haven't found any more truly bad anime that's worth watchbetting yet.

I'll let you know when I do though ;)

Edit: Except that one show I've not even watched myself yet and that even Cajun doesn't really like.

Hugstable

Banned
Thanks for the info, im still a little confused with how the series go. Like what is the difference between P3P and P3: FES. And there exists 'Shin Megami Tensei: Persona' series as well.

But now Persona is its own deal.

Was SMT a more grindy dungeon type series and Persona was the human element?

SMT:Nocturne is definitely more dungeons, yet I wouldn't really call any of it grindy outside the Labyrinth of Amala which was the added dungeon in the Maniacs version. (Any Version with Dante from the Devil May Cry Series^TM the the Maniacs version) You can actually beat through Nocturne grinding about as much as you do in a Persona game, if not less. SMT: Nocturne just has alot of puzzles and gimmicks like warp tiles going on in the dungeons. The Press Turn system is where it really shines and manages to turn a regular Turn based system in a game where you are literally needing to think out moves ahead of time and calculate how many turns you would need to skip to reapply buffs, still get a heal off, etc. SMTIV also builds on the battle system more and streamlines a few things, but then does away with most of the dungeon design until you get to the last 10% of the game. I wouldn't consider both series grindy at all, and while Nocturne is said to be the "Dark Souls" of turnbased, it's not actually all that hard once you understand how all the mechanics flow together.

tumblr_nasugeJfw41r66h7yo1_500.png

:mad:

TUSR

Banned
There is aniplex stuff which is always expensive (Madoka, Fate/Zero, Bakemonogatari). Steins;Gate bluray/game but the full collection is coming out cheaper in September so you might want to wait for that.

i was looking at madoka figures. devil homura and angel whatever madoka which would bring my bill to just over 500

Top Bottom