• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Check around the walls where there was water damage for frass (it looks like saw dust). If you see anything like that you have carpenter ants in your walls.

Hope you don't find anything and everything works out for you. :)

Well, that inspection guy will probably check for it, but I'll do a round myself too. Thanks!

StayDead

Ayaya!

There's big industrial fans and dehumidifiers all over right now. Guy is coming over later this week to inspect more.

Well, that inspection guy will probably check for it, but I'll do a round myself too. Thanks!

4435b0c9.gif

Didn't he talk about having a similiar problem like you? I thought maybe something of his was damaged by the water. :<

My floor is damaged and the inside of my wall is being eaten by ants but I'm talking about this...

Well shit. 5hrs of grinding down the drain. My last play didn't count for points and my final tally was 25261. The last updated score for top 1k was 25248. I doubt I'll make it.
:(

Chariot

My floor is damaged and the inside of my wall is being eaten by ants and I am pretty sure there is a crocodile in my kitchen now, but fuck my Love Life score gets lower!

:D

:I

:(

:,(

I am sorry for leaving you.

You need to know where to place you priorities man. Waifus > your living space.
My room is being worked on, have to wait for the ants to die before we can start though.

It's now 4am and the results are in. I'm going angrily to bed.

Are you posting your impressions anywhere? I want to know what you think of it.

I don't visit animegaf really but I can forward you the impressions I gave Mike. They might be slightly spoilery though...

I like it so far but it is not what I usually watch. Pretty violent and disturbing from time to time but then it turns around and throws in a cute part or joke in there. I am only on episode 8 though so we shall see how dark it gets lol.

I like it so far but it is not what I usually watch. Pretty violent and disturbing from time to time but then it turns around and throws in a cute part or joke in there. I am only on episode 8 though so we shall see how dark it gets lol.

It never gets as dark as episode 5 again, but there are some other disturbing things.

Chariot

Nah. I don't read much manga.
They're kind of spin-offs of Mirai Nikki. I say kind of, that's important. You realize after you read them.

One is about what ninth did when she wasn't on screen the other is about how the story would've been if Akise Aru would've taken the place of Yuuki. Very good read, especially Paradox.

They're kind of spin-offs of Mirai Nikki. I say kind of, that's important. You realize after you read them.

One is about what ninth did when she wasn't on screen the other is about how the story would've been if Akise Aru would've taken the place of Yuuki. Very good read, especially Paradox.

Hm... Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

Top Bottom