• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

TUSR

Banned
K-On! - Episode 4

Beach episode.

tumblr_mripemuTPZ1svn9hfo1_400.gif

I like how Yui and Ritsu get along so well already :')

i havent skipped an intro yet

StayDead

So I posted about a week ago saying my friends dad who was in acoma was starting to come out of it. Well that initial time didn't work so I was really worried, but I just got the best news I've had in months today in that he's woken up and all that's wrong with him now is a throat infection.

You wouldn't believe how happy I am to hear that. :D

So I posted about a week ago saying my friends dad who was in acoma was starting to come out of it. Well that initial time didn't work so I was really worried, but I just got the best news I've had in months today in that he's woken up and all that's wrong with him now is a throat infection.

wow thats amazing, happy it turned out relatively well :)

That's good to hear :)

Glad to hear that :)

Morning everyone!

LOLDSFAN

Woooo that's some crazy stuff.

Great to hear this!

Hugstable

Banned
Hello everyone.. Nice OT :)

I usually don't like more, but I like k on.

Lol nice gif

Welcome! Yeah K-On was a recent watch for me and I really got into it and enjoyed it even though I don't normally watch alot of these types of anime (I have been recently though <3). Just enjoy seeing everyone have fun and the anime never really takes itself super serious.

Fun things are fun!

Wow that's incredible to hear! Great to hear really happy news like that :D

Top Bottom