• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hmm... *googles*

tumblr_mnxhnpvsjo1sp3a9uhd.gif
Bwahahahahaha.

I hope you reacting like this, because you found the doujinshi and read the touching story and not because you googled the... other things that cherry pink could mean.

It's really a touching doujinshi. Sadly, I can't post the best ones here.

More like cherry picking pages then ;P

His hair is absurd, he is some nerd, while she looked like delinquent since she had a eyepatch and was very irregulary at school. Turns out, she had an eye condition and slowly turned blind.

DON'T SPOIL IT FOR EM GEEZ

Yukimi is an interesting hentai artist+writer. There's some other good ones tooWHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS HERE AGAIN

Chariot

DON'T SPOIL IT FOR EM GEEZ

Yukimi is an interesting hentai artist+writer. There's some other good ones tooWHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS HERE AGAIN
When people posting random Ui Bikini pictures, I post my emotional doujinshi. By the next Ui Bikini picture I gonna post pages of Facing the Shadow of the Snow.

And yes, Yukimi is awesome *nod nod*

if this exotic thighs thing is an in-joke that's all the more reason not to include it.

1- to those not in on the joke, it looks like a lewd comment inviting lewd. which has become a nono

2- to those in on the joke, it encourages a clubhouse thread, where people not in on the joke should not be posting here. as evidenced by chet's negative response to someone referencing it

I changed mine yesterday after many months. It was always a 'support Senran Kagura' thing, in the midst of all the insignifant pseudo-controversy attempting to be whipped up for its release outside of Japan... but I think it's time to lay that to rest.

*chibi KanColle dance*

Top Bottom