• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Only three?

tumblr_mvffe4VHed1sze15wo2_500.gif

That's the limit on GSC. Need those buns!

1616.gif

StayDead

I don't think I could physically order more than one of the same nendo. Maybe more than one of the same character, but not exactly the same one :p

I don't think I could physically order more than one of the same nendo. Maybe more than one of the same character, but not exactly the same one :p

If it's for a character you really like, it's nice to have a couple that you can have different poses/accessories set up on them, rather than wrangling with just the one every time. If you're anything like me with my butter fingers, parts can easily be lost/broken :\

Good morning! *waves*

GF is getting carpal tunnel surgery today. Going to try to get her to watch K-ON during her recovery :D.

I also inherited a curio cabinet from my sister that is pretty nice, and will make for some good figure displaying once I find a good spot for it in my room.

Good morning! *waves*

GF is getting carpal tunnel surgery today. Going to try to get her to watch K-ON during her recovery :D.

I also inherited a curio cabinet from my sister that is pretty nice, and will make for some good figure displaying once I find a good spot for it in my room.

Hey there!

hope everything goes well then!

Good morning! *waves*

Ack Carpal Tunnel is no joke :(

Might be developing it in my left hand which is not good, it is my drawing hand. Hope the surgery goes well!

Top Bottom