• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

shitty pics incoming!!!! (because i still only have 3DS camera :()
LU9TV0b.jpg

qadDl5R.jpg

ocZAUp9.jpg

K7Bz02i.jpg

6ZFl19y.jpg

MetalDeer

I can't play that. It's in Japanese only :mad:
You are now worst poster in k-ongaf D:

If you're talking about the Steins;Gate VN on the Google Play store, there's an English patch for that. I could PM you a link to it if you're interested in it. Though I will admit the translation is a little bit rough.

Sorry for just suddenly popping in, I usually only lurk around GAF, but I figured I'd try to be helpful.

TUSR

Banned
it holo and pronounced as horo, except horo isnt pronounced the same as you would say it in english

its between r and l

If you're talking about the Steins;Gate VN on the Google Play store, there's an English patch for that. I could PM you a link to it if you're interested in it. Though I will admit the translation is a little bit rough.

Sorry for just suddenly popping in, I usually only lurk around GAF, but I figured I'd try to be helpful.

Sure, I don't mind. I am curious as to how "rough" it is.

TUSR

Banned
How many episodes does idolmaster take to get good?

Im not really into the whole idol culture but I really want to give this a shot.

growing up aint bad,

get your own place and stuff. live your own life, do what you want whenever you want.
i'd actually prefer to live at home my entire life

at a minimum, i'd love to live in our summer cottage. it's small, but if i'd be living alone :O

i'd probably freeze to death tho :c

Top Bottom