• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

StayDead

MVifFKg.gif

LOLDSFAN

You ever have this thing happen where you thought you posted something. Hours go by and you actually never did. Then when you come back it's too far gone to post it.

Yeah that happened to me here.

Oh well...

You ever have this thing happen where you thought you posted something. Hours go by and you actually never did. Then when you come back it's too far gone to post it.

Yeah that happened to me here.

Oh well...

Yeah, happens to me on mobile GAF since sometimes my phone won't register me pressing the post button :/
I still post it either way

StayDead

I've got two uni exams in 11 days and I've barely started revising. eugh this is going to be annoying. It shouldn't be too bad as I only need 40/100 to pass the whole module and I've been getting 80-90s in my TMAs but I wish my brain could just have a break as after those I've got my second attempt CCNA exam 11 days after that.

StayDead

One is titled Software Engineering with Objects (which thanks to previous modules I knew a bit about the content already, but it's not necessarily interesting to read about)

and one is titled Developing Concurrent Distributed Systems which touches slightly on the networking side (which I enjoy) but heads a lot into concurrency which I find somewhat hard to cement into my head (aka thread scheduling and how the CPU allocates time and stuff) as I find it quite dull to read about.

I need to get them revised and I know that, but compared to previous modules I don't think it's going to be as easy to remember things in the exam.

Top Bottom