• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hugstable

Banned
Morning everyone! Hope you have a great Saturday

tumblr_n7d9ooHWp61t5f9jwo1_500.gif

Good morning! It's a really nice Saturday, the weather in my area is finally changing and getting cooler! No more hot ass summer weather!

StayDead

Baikai not sure if you're going to read this, but ignore those people in that other thread. Rather than discuss your opinions with you they're just going to call you weird. You don't need to give a damn what they think, you're awesome as you are <3

kz2DJ7V.jpg

Maybe start with the other Fate stuff first if you've not watched it?

Other stuff looks interesting but I like the cutesy moe aspects of the side story...maybe I will do that though. I saw the first episode of Fate at a buddies house a while back and it just didn't grab me. To much talking...and nothing that was interesting me.

How is Hyrule Warriors?

Game is a lot better than I expected. Adventure mode will consume me but I am enjoying the story line so far as well. It's fun to try different combos of the different characters and their moves are awesome looking. Looks great and it's just a lot of fun. Only on mission 3 of the main game though. Just tons of fanservice for Zelda fans, the music the sounds all of it. I am happy I traded some stuff in for it for sure.

StayDead

I need to watch it, the art alone is gorgeous. Love their use of colors.

I never got into main fate since the language used was sort of hard for me to decipher when I first watched it and I found it really boring, but then again I started with the recent "prequel" they did recently and the first episode was 40 minutes :p

Top Bottom