• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Morning everyone.

Hello!

28wCcrH.gif

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
i don't get what the big deal would be

people play games on their phones while they're waiting

but as soon as you take out a 3ds, "why are you using that baby toy?"

Cause you want to fool them into hiring you. The best practice during interview is to sit straight, don't even touch your cellphone or other devices at the waiting area. If you are bore just read your note or résumé.

It is very hard to tell whether a person is a good hire, the only reference they get is how you act during the interview. If you pull out your phone or ds, they will assume you will do the same during work.

Cause you want to fool them into hiring you. The best practice during interview is to sit straight, don't even touch your cellphone or other devices at the waiting area. If you are bore just read your note or résumé.

It is very hard to tell whether a person is a good hire, the only reference they get is how you act during the interview. If you pull out your phone or ds, they will assume you will do the same during work.
What resume? I didn't have a resume or a note.

And I was waiting in guest services. Not like I was sitting waiting to be called.

StayDead

I took some liberties, but the Boston Tea Party was an important point in the conflict between the colonists and the british. It was an important symbolic act for both sides.

You should've stayed under our control, it would've been better than the state you're country is in now!

somewhat serious somewhat joking

TUSR

Banned
Oh yeah Chariot I was going to ask your opinion on a show but realized you weren't on
Steam because it was the morning for you still.

Shout out to not being American too.

Chariot

Oh yeah Chariot I was going to ask your opinion on a show but realized you weren't on
Steam because it was the morning for you still.

Shout out to not being American too.
You can ask me now, here or on steam, if you still want to hear my opinion :D

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
From the magical land of germany, where the Autobahn is made out of compressed rainbows and we're riding on black-red-gold Unicorns.

StayDead

I'm on the last episode of Illya first season already and the second season isn't out on Bluray yet. Oh the pain, the pain of it all.

Top Bottom