• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Ttgfcvx.jpg

LOLDSFAN

Look if they had said to bring a resume, I would have. But at no point did they ever say that. Not when applying online, not on the call, etc.

It's kind of assumed that you bring your resume to interviews. Even if they don't explicitly ask for one, it shows you care if you take the initiative and have it ready anyway.

it's a retail job as a goddamn cashier or whatever at target, that's not exactly a job that needs a résumé

Hope you didn't bring that attitude to the interview... >_>

Anyway it's over now so it really doesn't matter I guess. Best to know these things though once you get the opportunity to apply for more competitive jobs that have harsher interviews..

tumblr_mw14hgnYtb1rlvqceo1_500.gif

StayDead

ahhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to revise anymore lalal;saldjalkd why is this so boring.

I'm never, ever going to get myself into a position where I need to revise for three things at once again ever again. This is quite literally the worst thing I've done in all my time with the open university. The two modules were dull (thankfully one of them I already know a lot about the content) and the other one I've got to revise so much and I'm worried none of it's going to go in.

I only need 40/100 for a pass which I'm sure I can get, but I've still gotta try hard or there's no point. I just hate revising *falls asleep on desk*

EDIT: Somehow managed to do a bit and after getting back from the bakers I'll do a bit more. I'm more skim reading now and only concentrating on what I percieve to be the important bits, makes it more bearable.

Top Bottom