• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

What about... un-official versions? ;P

image.php

I'm being serious.

How anyone can like that crap adaption of the manga is beyond me. The characters have possibly the worst voices ever (they all sound so goddamn whiny), the music is just generic jpop, etc.

But whatever, I'm done with this thread.

Bye.

Ah dramatic as usual I see :p

What about... un-official versions? ;P
My headcanon is the best, but others? Not so much.
I'm being serious.

How anyone can like that crap adaption of the manga is beyond me. The characters have possibly the worst voices ever (they all sound so goddamn whiny), the music is just generic jpop, etc.

But whatever, I'm done with this thread.

Bye.
Their club is the Light Music club, what else do you think they would play? Daft Punk?

Aiko gunna aiko.

Though not going to lie, I do like the manga artstyle better from what I've seen.
I enjoy Kakifly's art, but his art was a little rough at the start, but he hits his stride by the time the second volume comes around.

I wish he would redo the manga cover art of the early volumes. They do a disservice to his work quality.

i'm being serious.

of course, if i gave my real opinion on how i feel about people who watch k-on, i'd be permabanned

Ok then...

Question for you and then I am leaving this shtick of yours alone. Why do you apparently feel so much vitriol towards a community that you choose to be a part of? Not just here either..you have mentioned that you post on other K-On related threads/boards.

Don't seem to make much sense to do such a thing if you don't like the fan base.

Ok then...

Question for you and then I am leaving this shtick of yours alone. Why do you apparently feel so much vitriol towards a community that you choose to be a part of? Not just here either..you have mentioned that you post on other K-On related threads/boards.

Don't seem to make much sense to do such a thing if you don't like the fan base.
You guys are my only friends.

And this is the only K-ON thread I post in.

That one on that other forum basically died after the K-ON fad died. (And I stopped posting in it when it became obvious it was just a thread to shitpost in and not actually do anything K-ON related)

You guys are my only friends.

And this is the only K-ON thread I post in.

That one on that other forum basically died after the K-ON fad died. (And I stopped posting in it when it became obvious it was just a thread to shitpost in and not actually do anything K-ON related)
Oh the irony.

TUSR

Banned
i just dont understand that figure thread

the german story about beers and its applicability to the situation

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom