• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

TUSR

Banned
7qX2DwU.jpg

bg6sQZd.jpg

Based RightStuf

StayDead

Whatever happened to good old IRC. I hate Skype due to how badly bloated the new version is and I can't downgrade anymore :(

No one seems to be active there anymore and some of the people I loved chatting too left :(

cajunator

Banned
Whatever happened to good old IRC. I hate Skype due to how badly bloated the new version is and I can't downgrade anymore :(

No one seems to be active there anymore and some of the people I loved chatting too left :(

IRC and other chat programs seem so impersonal. I like to actually talk to people. Its so much fun!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
IRC and other chat programs seem so impersonal. I like to actually talk to people. Its so much fun!

I try to do that but I'm awkward in real conversation. I can't keep a conversation going (or can't keep up with the discussion others are having) and end up doodling or something while they have fun. :-/

I try to do that but I'm awkward in real conversation. I can't keep a conversation going (or can't keep up with the discussion others are having) and end up doodling or something while they have fun. :-/

You all get line and we can just lazily chat about random things and post stickers.

cajunator

Banned

I usually tlak about anime or squee things. Since we are both artists we can talk about techniques, ideas and such too. Lets do that sometime!

TUSR

Banned

Fellow Skype hater!

If you want voice chat let's set up a mumble server :>

I have a mumble server.

But I'm a man of few words.

Top Bottom