• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

StayDead

it's super hot and I want to go to sleep

i5PYYzpGJ4qPk.gif

G-Fex

I have a Vita yet everytime I look at it I ask myself why.

But it's such a beautiful system. I paid a lot for it. Yet I don't play it, I don't play a lot of games I own :\
Speaking of which, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 is coming to 3DS in 2015. Totally considering getting it since it will be the first Miku game coming to a Nintendo system in America.

Bah I want a console Miku game to stream for twitch!

G-Fex

settle down you two or no one gets red bean paste treats.

Yeah I suppose kitties should scratch posts not furniture.

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei! 2

Kuro da bes yo and don't you forget it

Oh man, that lewd kiss. If this is how it's going to be, I can't wait for the other kiss later on in the series. Please look forward to it, I know I am.

Chariot

I am awake since 8 am because SOMEONE had to mow the gras in front of my roomwindow as early as possible. I already met with other students for a groupproject and sweat like a demon. FUCKINT HEAT!

Chariot

Boo, my neighbor did that to me yesterday, swear he gets up and cuts it as soon as he sees a glimmer of sun :p
What are those assholes thinking? Have they some kind of sad childhood trauma where they were woke up by people with lawnmowers and have to push the pain on others?

Either you have no lawn or you see yourself becoming the mower.

Fuckers.

Top Bottom