• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

It's too late. She already has it as a sacrefice for the lewd gods.

tumblr_mrtxe7I07a1seb89wo1_500.png

It bugs me. Like somehow I failed them...

People lose interest. There are few that I think even stopped coming here since I started posting here around the start of the year. Don't worry Chet, I am not going anywhere...

tumblr_ms1vgylEUU1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

A lot of them left GAF since they either didn't like how it was going or they just went on IRC instead.
Life gunna life man. Yiu should atleast be happy that there are still people here to keep the thread alive.

StayDead

I'm not sure I would've even got as into GAF as I did posting wise if it wasn't for you guys.

A lot of people I met when I first came here are either banned, on IRC (although barely anyone seems to be there anymore either) or have left GAF but a lot of people are still around and it's really cool.

I always thought that because GAF was so big nobody would know each other or care about anyone else, but the community threads really make this place for me. It's like a little family in here <33

I'm not sure I would've even got as into GAF as I did posting wise if it wasn't for you guys.

A lot of people I met when I first came here are either banned, on IRC (although barely anyone seems to be there anymore either) or have left GAF but a lot of people are still around and it's really cool.

I always thought that because GAF was so big nobody would know each other or care about anyone else, but the community threads really make this place for me. It's like a little family in here <33

i want a divorce

tumblr_mtr4v9EeMS1sgohyxo1_500.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Back to twirling.

Hoot.

Hnnngtastic!

People lose interest. There are few that I think even stopped coming here since I started posting here around the start of the year. Don't worry Chet, I am not going anywhere...

tumblr_ms1vgylEUU1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

I don't think it's you. For example I've just been a lot busier since I became a Senior at the office. Don't have as much time at work to take a quick peek in GAF. >>;

StayDead

I just finally got around to watching Love Live! 2 episode 4. It's been so long since I watched something other than puchimasu that I forgot how happy the cuteness of everyone makes me. <333

I just finally got around to watching Love Live! 2 episode 4. It's been so long since I watched something other than puchimasu that I forgot how happy the cuteness of everyone makes me. <333

I need to get started on that soon.

ibhWmUGc0c9szl.gif

And I need to start S2 of Puchimas too :p

Top Bottom