• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Probably your fault.
fwvbwqK.gif

Please.....

TUSR

Banned
i had a head ache all day

massaged the back of my neck for like 1 minute and its gone

tension head aches from poor posture.

StayDead

I'm not a train man but since I was a kid I always knew if I had a ridiculous amount of money I'd have a huge train set which went around my entire house and was automated.

It sounds stupid, but I could imagine it'd be amazing. It could tunnel through your walls, travel up to the ceiling and do loads of other cool stuff. They used to have one in the Woolworth's nearby me which used to carry toys around, it was cool as.

I'm not a train man but since I was a kid I always knew if I had a ridiculous amount of money I'd have a huge train set which went around my entire house and was automated.

It sounds stupid, but I could imagine it'd be amazing. It could tunnel through your walls, travel up to the ceiling and do loads of other cool stuff. They used to have one in the Woolworth's nearby me which used to carry toys around, it was cool as.

Doesn't sound stupid at all :p

I need it.

hv1vte2ck0.gif

My great uncle had a train set that ran all around his loft, he had villages and a model town up there. It went on 24/7. Groups of trains, all timed. It was very impressive, especially at my young age when I used to visit.

Top Bottom