• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

9SjR2wr.gif

I dreamed I was at Disneyland with my friends.

One of them was in a music competition. The audience votes. They and a competing band were talking before hand. One threw out peppermint candy canes to the audience. I grabbed a bunch and walked around to the far end of the auditorium, handing out the candy and saying "Vote for Mike". After handing out all the candy I realized my friend's name isn't Mike, it's probably James. I leave the auditorium.

I realize our trip is almost done, and hey! I didn't even go to the castle or the epcot center. We should all meet up and take a group photo there! I start walking around Trying to find my friends so we can take the group photo.

I run into a friend not part of my group. Tell him he should join us for the photo! But he says he's busy working. He's standing next to a tiny car. Guess he has to drive one of the stars around. Someone in a suit walks up and says he doesn't have to wait, he can go. Guess his ride was cancelled. Awkward silence. I then realize he's still on the job and probably can't leave his car, so we part ways.

I'm back near the auditorium, and the end of what I assume is a long line of young girls. I see a sign by the ropes, it's for something Justin Beiber related. Looking past the sign, I see something that catches my eye, arcade demos.

I find a row of white sleek arcade machines, all Dance Dance Revolution kind of games. Looks like a Disney themed DDR is being tested here. I try it out. The symbols on the screen on a bit confusing as to where to step on the floor, or what arrows to hit. Sometimes they'd even show numbers like 7 8 9 and you'd have to hit the correct arrow, using fighting game move terminology (7 is down-back, 8 is down, 9 is down forward)

I think I started to leave the machines when I realize it's about time to wake up because I have to go play My Little Pony Card Games (and maybe destiny0 and snap wide awake.

One of them was in a music competition. The audience votes. They and a competing band were talking before hand. One threw out peppermint candy canes to the audience. I grabbed a bunch and walked around to the far end of the auditorium, handing out the candy and saying "Vote for Mike". After handing out all the candy I realized my friend's name isn't Mike, it's probably James. I leave the auditorium.

V8Lmrxll.jpg

Top Bottom