• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Ws0YvsS.jpg

art

that is extoraion and should be banned

fuck japan for having overpriced blurays that cost like $100 with like 2 fucking episode

fuck whoever came up with that idea

fuck capitalism

fuck everything
The practice probably started when VHS was still a thing and that's about all you could fit on them.
And it's basically the only way animation studios are able to make money on anime.

The practice probably started when VHS was still a thing and that's about all you could fit on them.
And it's basically the only way animation studios are able to make money on anime.

how about they stop making shitty fucking anime that only caters to basement dwelling virgins with no fucking life then

that is extoraion and should be banned

fuck japan for having overpriced blurays that cost like $100 with like 2 fucking episode

fuck whoever came up with that idea

fuck capitalism

fuck everything

how about they stop making shitty fucking anime that only caters to basement dwelling virgins with no fucking life then

manga is dumb

anime is dumb

i hate japan and hate everyone in this thread

bye

We have come full circle. All on one page too!

nobody gives a shit about me or my life

i should just go and kill myself today

You should absolutely not do that. If you're actually considering it, please call one of the US National Suicide Hotlines: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or go to a hospital ER. Please get help.

And how are you going to outlive all of us old people if you're dead?

You should absolutely not do that. If you're actually considering it, please call one of the US National Suicide Hotlines: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or go to a hospital ER. Please get help.
I'm not going to kill myself because I'm too scared of living and ending up disabled either mentally or physically.

Top Bottom