• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
geCAj.jpg

Sistar's Hyorin said:
I walk around the dorm naked, wearing nothing but my undergarments....

I can’t sleep with my clothes on, and I’m not the only one that has this habit. Soyu also sleeps naked. When she and I are the only ones at home, the dorm turns into a female bathhouse

Hyoyoung and Hwayoung
9HJtG.jpg

W_Dreamer

Taengoo dream: I'm taking a selca with Taengoo and when I put my arms around her I'm thinking, "should I hoverhand?" and decide eff it, and put my hands on her shoulder. My camera phone won't take the picture so I ask my coworker who is in the dream to take it, but his camera is not working all the while I'm near Taengoo thinking, "ahh this is nice". She says something to the effect of, "too bad it won't last" and I wake up hating reality.

Does she say it in English, or does she say something Korean and have it pop up as subtitles in your mind?

Alta1r

Taengoo dream: I'm taking a selca with Taengoo and when I put my arms around her I'm thinking, "should I hoverhand?" and decide eff it, and put my hands on her shoulder. My camera phone won't take the picture so I ask my coworker who is in the dream to take it, but his camera is not working all the while I'm near Taengoo thinking, "ahh this is nice". She says something to the effect of, "too bad it won't last" and I wake up hating reality.

pwp3O.gif

Loll, Taengoo ice cold.

wtf?! that dude has to be trolling. what a joke.

no one should post in that thread.. just let it die.

filler, Phono, load your weapons...

Hot damn, Taeng!

Alta1r

Jooyeon's teaser -

Damn, they gave her the same funky eye makeup they put on Jungah. I'm not a fan.

After listening to the song a bit more I am enjoying it more, but damn they did no justice to Soo Young and that terrible red outfit.

Lol, those fuzzy red shoulder pads are turrible.

Just saw that Paparazzi video. Not a turrible song. It's got all the makings of one that will grow on me and somehow end up on my top played list. Front and center Yoong makes the video go Boom.

tumblr_m5mgte5diG1rt1gc8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5mgte5diG1rt1gc8o2_250.gif
tumblr_m5mgte5diG1rt1gc8o3_250.gif

tumblr_m5mgte5diG1rt1gc8o4_500.gif

ryan-ts

you all can say "you're welcome" to me later ;)

it worked....

told y'all I was pissed.

You're welcome, not sure what I did but you're welcome. (We appreciate the effort)

I think he got that other thread locked.
Yeah, it was a joke. Eraldo wrote you can all say "you're welcome" which could be interpreted as wanting us to say "you're welcome" to him.

Well THANK YOU for ruining the FUN.
Don't be bringing those emoticons in here.

Fafnir

Does she say it in English, or does she say something Korean and have it pop up as subtitles in your mind?

Hah, it's more like a feeling or emotion that's translated into english...so dream subtitles lol

Some Paparazzi gifs.
ZzLSL.gif

Sk3KQ.gif
c3D8H.gif

Saw this pointed out, 2 Taengoos! Fany channeling her lover's look.
R28Np.gif

Mistake Master Fany laughing in the back.
zDhCA.gif
oZyv5.gif

Deadly

Thank you whoever got the thread closed. Was it the same guy posting it again?

5 versions of the new MV wtf? It's not even good!

And that Jo Kwon concept is abiiiit too much like the Big Bang comeback not long ago...

Listenened to the song a couple more times, and it has grown a little on me. But to me it's just like The Boys, I enjoy to some extent, but it's boring compared to Genie/RDR/etc.

I see you Yura, I see you.

Unfortunately, I also see your hair. Please go back to this:

SWQF6.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It was specifically because Mnet saw him broadcasting MCD. Some other channels got taken down, too.
KKS trying to end us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom