• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

icn6C.jpg

you don't think that is disturbing at all?

ryan-ts

Byul revealed the love story between herself and HaHa on ‘Strong Heart‘.

She revealed that she and HaHa had been close since 7-8 years ago, revealing, “I fell for his brainwashing tactics 7-8 years ago. I did a radio show with him, and then all of a sudden he would call me after he got drunk and talk about his life.” When he confessed to her, she had thought it was a drunken joke. She said, “His character is obnoxious and playful, so I thought he was just drunk, but later I wondered if I really looked that easy to him. So I became serious and told him, ‘I have no interest in you. Don’t call me like this’. When we met after that, it was awkward, but later I learned that HaHa oppa was praising me to others around him. I didn’t contact him for 4-5 years, but in the beginning of the year, he texted me saying, “Byul, it’s Donghoon. I like you. We’re at the age to get married now. Since we were in different places, let’s now find our place”.”

However, after that their relationship was still a bit unclear, so they had a lengthy conversation in a car. Byul confessed that she had been touched by his words that day, revealing, “He said, ‘I’ll show you what kind of man I am. If you say okay, I’m going to throw away all of myself that you don’t like. You don’t know me very well. I’ll throw it away.’ I stayed still after that, and he tried to leave. But then I said, as if I was in a movie scene, ‘Then show me’, and we started dating ever since that day. At the end of the day, he thanked me, grabbed my face and kissed me.”

She also revealed that no one had known that they were dating until the marriage announcement except Yoo Jae Suk, and he only knew right before their marriage announcement. Yoo Jae Suk had attended HaHa’s father’s 70th birthday party. Yoo Jae Suk had been surprised that Byul was there because it was usually the place for HaHa’s girlfriend, but he had just assumed Byul was there because she was close friends with HaHa. She said, “I greeted Yoo Jae Suk oppa and explained the situation, and he was very surprised. I guess HaHa oppa’s image is so childish that marriage didn’t suit him. His hyungs were really disappointed.”

HaHa is quite the romantic, didn't really expect that. Next up, Jong Kook marries Eun Hye.

W_Dreamer

SNSD in general could use some more kilos on them, and not just fat content but muscle mass.

Only ones that seem pretty fine are Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny.

Back in WGM when Seohyun had that body check up she was about 8-10 kilos below the safe zone.

Imagine if they gained more weight and then toned that muscle mass like Hyosung/Bora.......HHNNNGG!

dokish

Banned
you don't think that is disturbing at all?

That's freaking disturbing. Having sex with someone that skinny must be weird, lol... Body of a child.

Look for "anorexic legs" on Google. They look just like Sooyoung's.

Tiffany and Seohyun are pretty fine, IMO. Yes, Seo can gain some weight, but she isn't Yoona level...yet.

neoism

I don't care what any of you haters say, Sooyoung is still hotter than any other member other than maybe Taeyeon.

she has all the right things but she is a fucking stick... looks at pic above..... Taeyeon is perfect.
SNSD in general could use some more kilos on them, and not just fat content but muscle mass.

Back in WGM when Seohyun had that body check up she was about 8-10 kilos below the safe zone.

Imagine if they gained more weight and then toned that muscle mass like Hyosung/Bora.......HHNNNGG!

you would think all that dance and practicing would lead to them having toner bodies....

Tenck

That's freaking disturbing. Having sex with someone that skinny must be weird, lol... Body of a child.

Look for "anorexic legs" on Google. They look just like Sooyoung's.

Tiffany and Seohyun are pretty fine, IMO. Yes, Seo can gain some weight, but she isn't Yoona level...yet.

Just because you appreciate someone (in this case Sooyoung) doesn't mean you want to have sex with her.

WalrusFetus has a wife, so I'll just go ahead and say he's not looking for sex.

Sorry we're not as horny as you, but some of us just appreciate girls without wanting to have sex with them.

W_Dreamer

Is it Sooyong overall as a person you appreciate and you dont mind her body/figure, or is it part of the highlight in which is why you appreciate her?

Tenck

Is it Sooyong overall as a person you appreciate and you dont mind her body/figure, or is it part of the highlight in which is why you appreciate her?

I like her personality and she's the first one I liked (after watching her in Gee MV).

After watching countless videos of her and her family I learned who she is as a person. She's caring, funny, and likes to make others have a fun time too. She crazy, wild, and does random stuff so she's almost never a boring person. She's just so energetic, and that's what I like about her. Her body type is the least of my concerns.

luso

Edit: actually most of soshi is thinner lately. Yoona and Tiffany are the most noticiable. Signs of the upcoming comeback...

I like her personality and she's the first one I liked (after watching her in Gee MV).

After watching countless videos of her and
her family I learned who she is as a person. She's caring, funny, and likes to make others have a fun time too. She crazy, wild, and does random stuff so she's almost never a boring person. She's just so energetic, and that's what I like about her. Her body type is the least of my concerns.

Agreed, she must be awesome partying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5HEpd4fqg8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLUSCpNZD8
And she isn't drunk!

and some maknae

iiDvPeey4VKdl.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibbtDqVjsxDGGs.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibu3pCKhfZhpgW.gif

dokish

Banned
Just because you appreciate someone (in this case Sooyoung) doesn't mean you want to have sex with her.

WalrusFetus has a wife, so I'll just go ahead and say he's not looking for sex.

Sorry we're not as horny as you, but some of us just appreciate girls without wanting to have sex with them.

I agree and so do I.

Doesn't change that is weird to have sex with someone so skinny. Sooyoung isn't the only one who have legs like that.

I'm saying that because often my friends and I see pretty faces and they wish to have a girl like that, but I look at her legs and think "Ew, no".

I wasn't implying sex with Sooyoung at all, or that I care only to have sex with women.

Skinny friends - Dude, eat something.
Skinny as shit people that I want to have 'romantic' relationship - Ew, no. Gross.

You guys are so weird out when the topic is sex. lol.gif

I turned down girls because they were the Sooyoung's Level of Skinniness.

vanty

You guys are so weird out when the topic is sex. lol.gif
Consensual sex between two adults who like each other = weird.

Having sex with a famous person you've captured and placed in your dungeon = all cool yo.

Think I'm going to set a gaffer to ignore for the first time ever.

spink

Having sex with a famous person you've captured and placed in your dungeon = all cool yo.

I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills a little

dokish

Banned

What I meant is that my original post was in a completely different direction, clearly; yet, he said that "People can appreciate women without wanting to have sex with them".

I was only agreeing that Sooyoung's current look is disturbing, and EVERY woman who looks like that is gross and ugly, yet somehow they (women) think being ultra skinny is sexy and it is what guys desire. It isn't.

and you also thought it was a rape dungeon! :p

I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills a little

I'm so in love with you. Wait my next points transfer.

(._.)

Banned
no no no n ono no

that seungyeon pic is a mistake. think i meant to upload another one. bad shot of her there. that nicole pic is hot though. showcases her butt, 2nd fav in kpop behind yuri no pun yo. goo hara looks tired but eh. i still think they look pretty there.

(._.)

Banned
how can you set somebody to ignore if you end up viewing every post they make hoping they mention you in their postings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom