• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
1 week away. it's a brave brothers song. not s.tiger :(

ig0qETz1DoQ1c.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
new AoA mv comes out in just about 90 minutes. the dance is ridiculous O____O from what we've seen so far..

edit: and dambi comeback postponed again.......

dokish

Banned
http://youtu.be/NPPFyvOTPEg

First time that I can actually hear Hyuna singing.

Because of the name Ice Cream, I think it will be closer to Bubble Pop than Change, which is a shame. I rather see sexy bad ass Hyuna than "cute hot bimbo" Hyuna.

Change and Bubble Pop were both great (nice to hear, well-made, etc), so I'm positive towards Ice Cream.

Sorry we're not as horny as you, but some of us just appreciate girls without wanting to have sex with them.

Word.

I turned down girls because they were the Sooyoung's Level of Skinniness.

Lol wat. I feel sorry for you dude... don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because they're skinny or fat doesn't mean that they've got some problem that their weight is hiding.

One of my best friends right now is skinny as fnck(Sooyoung level as you call it) and she's one of the best people I've ever met. The only thing she sucks at is holding her alcohol, her weight makes her such a lightweight she's drunk after 2 bottles of Dos Equis lol.

1 week away. it's a brave brothers song. not s.tiger :(

iXitDuocTg81o.jpg

Good lord, this poster has all the makings of another Bubble Pop. But I'm not complaining. :D

spink

Word.

Lol wat. I feel sorry for you dude... don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because they're skinny or fat doesn't mean that they've got some problem that their weight is hiding.

One of my best friends right now is skinny as fnck(Sooyoung level as you call it) and she's one of the best people I've ever met. The only thing she sucks at is holding her alcohol, her weight makes her such a lightweight she's drunk after 2 bottles of Dos Equis lol.

at no point did he say Sooyoung was a worthless person because she was skinny.

dokish

Banned
From what you've quoted, Jong never used the word worthless.

spink is correct. Tenck is saying "people aren't worthless because they are skinny" (don't judge the book by its cover).

But Tenck is kinda twisting everything that I say. By "turn over" I mean that I don't feel attracted to women this freaking skinny.

"I don't think Sooyoung's skinniness attractive" doesn't necessary mean "OMG GET AWAY FROM ME!11". I don't like women who smokes either, but almost all my girl friends are smokers. That's just it. Nothing more. Stop looking for itches to scratch. Was just a comment. No need to blow this out of proportion.

Could Brave Brothers produce Big Bang songs again? Or do they only produce artists under their label? What's the relationship between them and YG?

Just curious because they produced one of my favorite Big Bang songs; Wonderful.

Alta1r

i5wYFJ0010IvM.gif

1 Taeyeon
2 Yuri
3 Tiffany
4 Yoona
5 Seohyun
6 Sunny
7 Jessica
8 Hyoyeon

9 Sooyoung

Lol.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Its pretty difficult to get onto the shows in Korea. You have to remember, the demand is much higher there than it is anywhere else. Alty and I tried when we met up in Korea for a few days. You had to apply and there was a random lottery system for foreigners. Or you had to meet up with one of the Fan groups since they get special tickets but in order to get in with them you had to know the secret group fan sign or some shit. SM town was in Japan while I was there as well but you needed a Japanese Cell Phone in order to get tickets so I got screwed on both ends.

The following gifs represent my exact reaction when I discovered all this.

tumblr_m1wrxhXVk61qdywcco1_250.gif

tumblr_m1wrxhXVk61qdywcco3_250.gif

tumblr_m1wtbraonu1qdywcco3_250.gif

tumblr_m1wtbraonu1qdywcco2_250.gif

tumblr_m1wtbraonu1qdywcco4_250.gif

tumblr_m1wrxhXVk61qdywcco4_250.gif

Lol. Have you watched this series yet Ranman?

Ah lists...I love those. Here's mine.

1. Taeyeon (my first and eternal love)
2. Seohyun (girl is climbing the charts!)
3. Tiffany (dat smile)
4. Yuri (undeniably pretty)
5. Yoona (nice hands :p)
6. Jessica (pretty, but really cold face)
7. Sunny (used to love her, now reminds me of a chipmunk..old pics are still awesome though)
8. Hyoyeon (I don't like her nose)
9. Sooyoung (looks like she's constructed in a factory)

tumblr_m7vhuboy771qgjyruo2_500.gif

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I think TOP's eyebrows have siren-like qualities.

Every time I listen to Fantastic Baby and I know a TOP part is about to start, I switch back to the video tab.

4_192900343.gif

They're magical.

HALP

I can't generate all img links from the pics I selected on Minus? -_-
Photobucket has this.

hyuna megapost

...Alright I'm back.

Alta1r

Tenck

spink is correct. Tenck is saying "people aren't worthless because they are skinny" (don't judge the book by its cover).

But Tenck is kinda twisting everything that I say. By "turn over" I mean that I don't feel attracted to women this freaking skinny.

"I don't think Sooyoung's skinniness attractive" doesn't necessary mean "OMG GET AWAY FROM ME!11". I don't like women who smokes either, but almost all my girl friends are smokers. That's just it. Nothing more. Stop looking for itches to scratch. Was just a comment. No need to blow this out of proportion.

Um no, I never said that. That was Jong. Now if you can please keep up with me that'd be great, otherwise stop putting words in my mouth.

And how am I twisting anything?

Edit:
Dokish said:
Having sex with someone that skinny must be weird, lol... Body of a child.

This is what I called you out on.

You thought of sex, that's all there's to it. I'm not twisting anyone's words here. You could have said anything, anything else to voice your opinion about her body, but you chose to make a comment about sex.

dokish

Banned
You thought of sex, that's all there's to it. I'm not twisting anyone's words here. You could have said anything, anything else to voice your opinion about her body, but you chose to make a comment about sex.

I already said countless times that she can't be a healthy person with that body. :p Only the sex part was left.

We have Ice Cream teaser? HYPETRAIN, OOHHH!

A whole day has come and gone, and no suzy megapost?

tumblr_m5gx6qmGAj1rqyz0ho4_r1_250.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/sistar-secret-and-girls-generation-members-shoe-sizes-revealed

The shoemaker had been making shoes for 40 years, and has made custom shoes for some of the top girl groups of Korea including Girls’ Generation, KARA, and Wonder Girls. Skimming through his papers, he revealed some of the notes he had on the shoe sizes for the members of SISTAR, SECRET, and Girls’ Generation.

The SISTAR list showed Hyorin‘s shoe size to be 230mm (US size 6), Bora‘s size to be 235mm (US size 6.5) and Dasom and Soyu‘s to be 245mm (US size 7.5). The SECRET list showed Ji Eun‘s shoe size to be 230mm, Sunhwa‘s and Zinger‘s shoe size to be 235mm, and Hyosung‘s size to be 240mm (US size 7). The Girls’ Generation list also listed the members’ shoe size and listed Sunny, Jessica, and Hyoyeon with a size of 225mm ~ 230mm (US size 5.5 ~ 6), Tiffany with a size of 235mm, Yoona, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Yuri with 240mm, and Sooyoung with a size of 245mm.

Considering how short Taeyeon is, I never would've guessed she had bigger feet than Hyo, Sica, or Fany.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A whole day has come and gone, and no suzy megapost?
IKR? I thought ryan would do one since she's of legal age now so he can finally admit his undying love for her.

Then we have come to an agreement, I'm not twisting words.
To be fair, you said she was "hotter" which means "sexually desirable" by all common standards of communication.

dokish

Banned
Well if it makes you feel any better, it wasn't about my opinion of her. It was hard data on the ridiculous disparity of popularity between her solo and 4minute ventures.

What would 4minute be without Hyuna?
Wonder Girls
The members are all cute and Jiyoon has a nice voice (IMO), but that's it.

4minute just shines because she's so cheered up all the time and make jokes nonstop.

Although I really like them.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wonder Girls

Well, if Hyuna didn't leave WG due to her illness, there wouldn't be a
Hyuna and the
4minute
s

RubyFaith

I still don't see how her solo has anything to do with the group though. Yeah she's much more relevant than them but within the group she hardly has any lines.
: /

I can understand this with Nicole and the Pussycat Dolls because she literally sang all the tracks.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wonder Girls

4minute just shines because she's so cheered up all the time and make jokes nonstop.

I really don't like Jiyoon's voice. Gayoon's is also not so nice. Sohyun's is better and she has a lot of personality and expressiveness but she doesn't have as much technical skill. Jihyun... well, she's hot but I can't even remember what her singing voice sounds like despite having listened to them since debut.

Overall, 4minute really loves to dial it in. They have been doing better lately, and they maintain quality deeper into promotions than T-ara does (they get bored fast and then it SHOWS) but overall they tend to have 1/4 the impact of their albums or MVs. Live performance should be bringing it out all the more, but with them it dulls things unless it's a special stage where they go all out.

That's where Hyuna kicks ass when she is solo. She flips a switch and commands attention, even though she doesn't have as much technical skill. Whatever she is promoting becomes so much more with her live performance. For some reason when she's doing a 4minute performance she's possibly the laziest idol in the biz, but solo she's compared to Hyori for a reason.

Edit:
I still don't see how her solo has anything to do with the group though. Yeah she's much more relevant than them but within the group she hardly has any lines.
That's all it was. Bubble Pop in itself has been multiple times more popular than all of 4minute's promotion runs combined. Sure, she doesn't run the show in 4minute, but when you realize that money she makes from solo promotions is split up between 4minute members... yeah, it's like a waste of time for her to work with them. I'm sure they love her for keeping them afloat, though.

Edit 2: That's some good Sohee! Damn!

Tenck

To be fair, you said she was "hotter" which means "sexually desirable" by all common standards of communication.

I see how you would think that, but I'm only saying I like WalrusFetus because he also likes Sooyoung.

Any fan of Sooyoung is worthy of liking.

Have some Narae fancam. And while we're at it, here's some Jiwon too. I think some of you guys like her.

Ayame Gouriki

Noted. Gonna check out a jdrama with her. She really is hella cute, but those teeth are a hard sell. Is there a serious shortage of dentists in Japan?

Edit: actually most of soshi is thinner lately. Yoona and Tiffany are the most noticiable. Signs of the upcoming comeback...

You sure about Tiffany? Hasn't been too long since those airport shots of her in that ugly grey dress.

I have never seen Kara look so terrible. All 3 of them look so bad here, especially Goo.

tdzvl.jpg

I know I'm not the biggest Kara fan, but I can admit when they look good. And they look like shit

But seriously, you are absolutely correct. They all look tired as hell.

Not even close to enough dok daks. But as you so eloquently put it,

[05:43] <&orangecaramel> dance is cool tho

Yes, indeed. I miss that cute slump move from Elvis though.

Ah yeah, working hard for those bus fares.

There was, and technically still is last I heard. lol

I want to believe.

hzOk0.jpg

RubyFaith

I heard Doubleyoon was supposed to be a ballad and that would be lame. If they're going to do something it better be on the levels of their Ke$ha Blow cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom