• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, race queens are amazing

tumblr_mawrbsMHwG1qh6fxso1_500.jpg

Nice girl but damn that car is ugly. Those rims look like crap and what is up with the square headlights???

Oh wait, I'm not in the car thread lol.

She looks better though, and that one girl Dice posted waay back that looked like an older version of Hayoung.

As for this upcoming Suzy megapost... bring it!

mybodyisready.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AOA video...

This girl is awesome.
Sd5Ma.jpg

OzQ4I.jpg

She's like a middle sister between Seungah and Naeun.

This girl HAS GOT TO GO.
tn0FX.jpg

Most annoying voice in kpop and looks like a hobbit.

This girl is SO DREAMY.
lJDew.jpg

Also looked good with the light brown hair elsewhere in the MV.

The inevitable will be uploaded to my tumblr soon.

A dungeon doesn't seem so bad now, huh?

Still is bad. I'd rather have her wake up next to me willingly, not forced and tied in chains or whatever.

Besides, nothing beats seeing your girl early in the morning cooking breakfast and wearing your own clothes. That is one of the sexiest things you'll ever see in life.

If you touch her! I'll go to brazil and finish you off myself!!!!!

I think this crusade is worth it, I'll join you when it happens and I'll bring the beer lol.

Peru

Hyuna comeback teaser looks amazing. S Tiger did his best work with Hyuna so I'm a bit disappointed, but if BB can cook up something as good as "Alone" I'm all in.

Also Miss A have made this concept for me

20121010_missa_independentwomenptiii_1-600x377.jpg

spink

Just because you appreciate someone (in this case Sooyoung) doesn't mean you want to have sex with her.

WalrusFetus has a wife, so I'll just go ahead and say he's not looking for sex.

because the thought of sex with anyone but the wife never, ever enters the mind of even the most faithful married men
rollseyes.gif

I like her personality and she's the first one I liked (after watching her in Gee MV).

After watching countless videos of her and her family I learned who she is as a person. She's caring, funny, and likes to make others have a fun time too. She crazy, wild, and does random stuff so she's almost never a boring person. She's just so energetic, and that's what I like about her. Her body type is the least of my concerns.

it is a slight contradiction to claim you like her as a person, then effectively disregard that she is dangerously underweight by saying her body type is the least of your concerns

From what you've quoted, Jong never used the word worthless.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that paraphrasing or summarisation were not allowed when replying in this thread.

You thought of sex, that's all there's to it. I'm not twisting anyone's words here. You could have said anything, anything else to voice your opinion about her body, but you chose to make a comment about sex.

I fail to see why this is a problem? these girls are selling sex.
thinking of them in a sexual manner is perfectly healthy behaviour.
the only people who wouldn't do it are pre-pubescent boys, gay men or hetero women

iel1sDeflxadF.png

Best of all: Shes finally 18. And I mean that in the most sincerest, non-sexualized way possible :p
seriously

Another one later this month is Krystal turning 18. I already have a megapost just waiting to be dropped that day ;)

dokish

Banned
these girls are selling sex.
thinking of them in a sexual manner is perfectly healthy behaviour.

Pretty much. :p

All that skin being showed.

EDIT: I don't remember you posting in the "let's know each other" pages. When I asked everyone to introduce themselves.

Out of curiosity (seriously), what's your name spink? age? what do you do? Are you a awkward geek action figure collector like my awesome Tom?
(Just kidding Tom, you are a handsome computer engineer... thing)

Krystal ISN'T LEGAL YET? WOW... I would never guess. Ladies these days... they develop so much earlier...

EDIT2: We all should hang out in Skype. Is possible to have a conference with a lof of people, right?

spink

Pretty much. :p

All that skin being showed.

EDIT: I don't remember you posting in the "let's know each other" pages. When I asked everyone to introduce themselves.

Out of curiosity (seriously), what's your name spink? age? what do you do?

I was about the 3rd to post after you

Name - Simon
Age - 33 (uncle fan)
Country - Australia
Occupation - audio engineering student

I'm the elder statesman of the thread

luso

You sure about Tiffany? Hasn't been too long since those airport shots of her in that ugly grey dress.
I meant the last1-2 weeks at most. Yoona tights' interval is wider as seen on those photos, so she's skinnier. Tiffany face is also less round, body is ok nevertheless.

AOA's "Get Out" and "Happy Ending" reminds me of some existing songs. I know pop music is not based on originality but still...

FNC seem to like recycling songs, CNBLUE's last single was a remake of their previous songs, FT Islands current single is a rip off of two of the American band Train's singles, but AOA seems more original than their usual standards.

Chuckie

Wait, Korean legal age is 16?

That means you have 16 year olds drinking alcohol at night clubs and dancing all night?

I think Korean legal age is 19 (in their own counting) which makes it almost 18 in Western calendar years. Or something like that :p

luso

Pop music thrives on originality. To stand out constant re-invention is necessary.

I changed my statement to "AOA's "Get Out" and "Happy Ending".
Get Out sometimes reminds me of Dalshabet's Bang Bang and some unidentified tune, "Happy Ending" of one of 2NE1 songs.
I'm not saying they are bad, in fact are more enjoyable than most of recent rookies songs.

That means you have 16 year olds drinking alcohol at night clubs and dancing all night?

In a few years we will see Dokish in one of the "Locked Up Abroad" episodes...

vanty

Nice girl but damn that car is ugly. Those rims look like crap and what is up with the square headlights???

Oh wait, I'm not in the car thread lol.
I'm pretty sure that's the Kia that looks exactly like the BMW 5-Series. The most blatant copy either of the big Korean manufacturers have made in years.

That's also probably the first Korean race queen I've seen that didn't have a staggering amount of plastic surgery (at least eyes and nose still done most likely though), she looks good.

Alta1r

Lol, dokish. I meant that Koreans count age differently than we do in the Western world for the most part. So she turned 18 in Korean age in January 2011, even though she didn't turn Western 18 until more than a year and a half later.

Legal drinking age there is 19. I'm not sure about consent. You should ask immigration when you show up. ^^

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
http://youtu.be/2ZKhSIqyFPw?hd=1

This is such a good song. It has a really nice groove you can get into and the atmosphere is great on my IEMs. It has been wonderful while commuting. Soyeon and Hyomin carry it along quite nicely but the rap is a rare example of one that contributes to the song perfectly. Just when the song is getting a bit tired, Hwayoung busts in out of nowhere (all the "uh.. yeah.. here we go"" prep for raps is worthless unless you really bring it, which idol rappers never do) and changes the flow but with a such good feel. I actually wish it was the kind of thing were the rap is twice as long and ends the song because it's such a development in feeling that going back is a bit disappointing.

No you won't. Drinking alcohol requires you to be 19.

edit: Well, yes you probably will see some 16 year olds, if SK is like the rest of the world. But it'll be illegal.

In a few years we will see Dokish in one of the "Locked Up Abroad" episodes...

For asking innocent questions?

Legal drinking age there is 19. I'm not sure about consent. You should ask immigration when you show up. ^^

Age of consent is 13 in South Korea.

Alta1r

iLkJEEOBbInqh.gif

http://youtu.be/2ZKhSIqyFPw?hd=1

This is such a good song. It has a really nice groove you can get into and the atmosphere is great on my IEMs. It has been wonderful while commuting. Soyeon and Hyomin carry it along quite nicely but the rap is a rare example of one that contributes to the song perfectly. Just when the song is getting a bit tired, Hwayoung busts in out of nowhere (all the "uh.. yeah.. here we go"" prep for raps is worthless unless you really bring it, which idol rappers never do) and changes the flow but with a such good feel. I actually wish it was the kind of thing were the rap is twice as long and ends the song because it's such a development in feeling that going back is a bit disappointing.

Wow, great rec. This song is fantastic.

tumblr_m0ddmtH38K1rqwmeso1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom