• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

Seems like Lee Hyori will make a comeback sometime in 2013. I hope she goes on Running Man to promote. Nation's siblings reunited.

Huzzah!

tumblr_mbngcr4DKo1qd37xoo4_500.jpg

vanty

http://youtu.be/2ZKhSIqyFPw?hd=1

This is such a good song. It has a really nice groove you can get into and the atmosphere is great on my IEMs. It has been wonderful while commuting. Soyeon and Hyomin carry it along quite nicely but the rap is a rare example of one that contributes to the song perfectly. Just when the song is getting a bit tired, Hwayoung busts in out of nowhere (all the "uh.. yeah.. here we go"" prep for raps is worthless unless you really bring it, which idol rappers never do) and changes the flow but with a such good feel. I actually wish it was the kind of thing were the rap is twice as long and ends the song because it's such a development in feeling that going back is a bit disappointing.

Did you link to the right thing? That's Gangkidz or whatever they're called, and unless I passed out momentarily and missed it there wasn't any rap.

dokish

Banned
Been listening to it for 3 weeks. Haven't gotten tired of it. Wish Gang Kiz would release more stuff ;_;

I'm trying to read what's written in the cover, but Koreans choose the most awful fonts for their everything. Dramas, variety shows, albums, etc.

Ugh...

Dice, help us!

AMERICAN KOREANS TALKING AND ACTING LIKE BLACK RAPPERS, YOOOO! WASSUP!

Dal Shabet had a live show on Gurupop yesterday, was fun. You guys should watch this show too, its hosted by San E and Daniel from Dalmatian and its unique in that the show is mostly in English and the MCs provide translations for guests.

That's unwatchable. The guys are fkn annoying.

dokish

Banned
I just found out about Me2Day. Any good artist worth following? People use it frequently?

Sohee's profile is extremely outdated.

Edgeward

Dal Shabet had a live show on Gurupop yesterday, was fun. You guys should watch this show too, its hosted by San E and Daniel from Dalmatian and its unique in that the show is mostly in English and the MCs provide translations for guests.
San E sexy dance with Serri haha.

Here are the playlists for the Wonder Girls, Girls' Day, and Dal Shabet episodes.

Going thru the Dal Shabet one and gonna highlight the stuff people would want to see, and not deal with the MCing which can be grating. Updating as I go along.

Introductions by the members in english, just watch about 2 minutes until they get through all the members
http://youtu.be/YFQkYJ94c4g#t=6m30s

Then they play some games to compete for food, this is good to watch until they finish charades. You could watch the arrow game after or the coke bottle opening game earlier, but I don't think it was entertaining.
http://youtu.be/YFQkYJ94c4g#t=17m

Part 3 is pretty much good from the beginning, you have to put up with some MC banter but the girls speak in english a bit and do some cute dances of their songs. And halfway they do aegyo, so it's most standard variety stuff but still fun.
http://youtu.be/7fs8WUbRs4I

qUfFh.jpg
M9CoM.jpg

Z9UfM.jpg
pRMBT.jpg

13KmL.jpg

ayEgU.jpg

YG is disappointed at KBS. They made G-Dragon change the lyrics to Light It Up and That XX but they didn't approve it until the day before; so G-Dragon changed it to One of A Kind and Missing You instead. I really wanted to see Light It You performed live :(

dokish

Banned
So,
japanese
Korean GAF, I wanna make 도시락 (the korean obento) for a girl that I'm into. Looking all the pictures in Google, I think it would be better to draw little cute faces on them, but I don't know how to do it.

I looked for a tutorial, but couldn't find any. Yeah, is simple at first "just cut the mouth and eyes, dumb bitch" but if you look closely, they are very well made and small, and I don't have such precision with my hands/scissors. Also, there are a lot of rice with different colors, yellow, pink, blue, etc, and I have no idea how to do that.

This would be better to ask in a Japanese forum/thread, but since there aren't any of those in GAF (or that I know of), I'm asking here.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Weaboos usually know how to make this. But "keaboos" usually only listen to K-Pop and nothing else.

Biscuits

@__@

anyone know a subbed source for this!.:eek:

So,
japanese
Korean GAF, I wanna make 도시락 (the korean obento) for a girl that I'm into. Looking all the pictures in Google, I think it would be better to draw little cute faces on them, but I don't know how to do it.

I looked for a tutorial, but couldn't find any. Yeah, is simple at first "just cut the mouth and eyes, dumb bitch" but if you look closely, they are very well made and small, and I don't have such precision with my hands/scissors. Also, there are a lot of rice with different colors, yellow, pink, blue, etc, and I have no idea how to do that.

This would be better to ask in a Japanese forum/thread, but since there aren't any of those in GAF (or that I know of), I'm asking here.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Weaboos usually know how to make this. But "keaboos" usually only listen to K-Pop and nothing else.
What's the difference? Why not just make a Japanese bento box?

dokish

Banned
What's the difference? Why not just make a Japanese bento box?

They are the same thing. But I wanna make faces on them. Korean has them, japanese has them. Is not specific to any country. But since she likes Korean culture, I'm saying 'toshirak' instead of 'obento'.

--

http://youtu.be/50Jp5r9ilH0

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS, LOL.

BoA haven't done anything, her correction was actually sweet, but the guy got pissed off lol.

Biscuits

They are the same thing. But I wanna make faces on them. Korean has them, japanese has them. Is not specific to any country. But since she likes Korean culture, I'm saying 'toshirak' instead of 'obento'.

--

http://youtu.be/50Jp5r9ilH0

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS, LOL.

BoA haven't done anything, her correction was actually sweet, but the guy got pissed off lol.
http://www.squidoo.com/make-bento-faces
looks like you'll need to buy stuff :(
You could probably find some obento making books at your library/bookstore.

dokish

Banned
For 도시락? Has your school been teaching you to make a T sound with the ㄷ?

ACTUALLY THEY ARE!!!! OMFG, I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY!!!

I asked why people in drama says "bianeyo" instead of "mianeyo", and him said: "Not, bianeyo doesn't exist. They don't say such thing".

I'm deaf, dumb or he's a great piece of sh*

(Yes, I'm retard)

Wow... that's actually serious... Because I remeber when I was in 4th grade or something, and we had to sing a song for a presentation to our parents... Then everybody started laughing at me saying "You can't spell what is written, lol". "Damn, by now you should be reading this right" ... and IN MY HEAD, I was saying the words flawlessly...

Mindblown....

My heart is in shreds... :'(

Ashhong

I asked why people in drama says "bianeyo" instead of "mianeyo", and him said: "Not, bianeyo doesn't exist. They don't say such thing".

(Yes, I'm retard)

I mean, I haven't been to Korean school since 6th grade, and I only speak with my parents mainly, but unless they changed the whole Korean language, ㄷ is D and ㅌis T lol. Also yea, it's mianeyo...you're school is weird. Sometimes it isnt a strong D sound, and could be SOMEWHAT like a T, but not really.

http://youtu.be/2ZKhSIqyFPw?hd=1

This is such a good song. It has a really nice groove you can get into and the atmosphere is great on my IEMs. It has been wonderful while commuting. Soyeon and Hyomin carry it along quite nicely but the rap is a rare example of one that contributes to the song perfectly. Just when the song is getting a bit tired, Hwayoung busts in out of nowhere (all the "uh.. yeah.. here we go"" prep for raps is worthless unless you really bring it, which idol rappers never do) and changes the flow but with a such good feel. I actually wish it was the kind of thing were the rap is twice as long and ends the song because it's such a development in feeling that going back is a bit disappointing.

Awesome song. And Hwayoung really is a great rapper. T-ara's loss.

GANGKIZ (갱키즈) - 오늘밤 (Tonight)

Holy moly the 90's vibe. ME LIKE IT.

Wrong decade bro, it's the 80s.

and unless I passed out momentarily and missed it there wasn't any rap.

Not enough words per second for you?

I love how Sooyoung keeps having to pull up her pants.

Forgot to quote this. GODDAMN her hair looks so amazing.

yO2sH.gif

It's got a beautiful shine too it, but it is way too flat for her.

(Yes, I'm retard)

Wow... that's actually serious... Because I remeber when I was in 4th grade or something, and we had to sing a song for a presentation to our parents... Then everybody started laughing at me saying "You can't spell what is written, lol". "Damn, by now you should be reading this right" ... and IN MY HEAD, I was saying the words flawlessly...

Mindblown....

My heart is in shreds... :'(

Yeah, it's 미안해요 (mi an he yo). That got me a bit too, actually, but I think it's because ㅂ and ㅁ have the same mouth shape and really the only difference is how you aspirate them. Water/물/mul gets the same type of thing happening, it often sounds like "bul" when they pronounce it. I actually am starting to think it's related to the auditory illusion called the McGurk Effect or something.

dokish

Banned
Yeah, it's 미안해요 (mi an he yo). That got me a bit too, actually, but I think it's because ㅂ and ㅁ have the same mouth shape and really the only difference is how you aspirate them. Water/물/mul gets the same type of thing happening, it often sounds like "bul" when they pronounce it. I actually am starting to think it's related to the auditory illusion called the McGurk Effect or something.

HOLY SHIT ! I was clearly hearing "FA, FA, FA" when the shape of his mouth changed...WOW...

HmU1P.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom