• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

5XFNG.gif

Q8A9y.gif

H8BE2.gif

I've been gone the past few days, and by gone I mean, I was too lazy to turn on my computer because that automatic update thing kept popping up.

I don't like After School....

though i'm sure Yamato would like me to post the following for him....

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg"

Salazar

xm6N5.gif

Watching The Yellow Sea, interspersed with all the kpop I have missed while I was giving a shit when it wasn't my turn to give a shit.

luso

Was Sunny recently on a game show? If that's the case I will so watch it. I recently saw an older show with her and she was answering questions like a pro.

It was from 1 vs. 100.
What was the other game show?

Don't forget to vote!

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

Categories:

MUSIC AWARDS
Best Album/Mini-album
Best song
Best MV

ARTISTS AWARDS
Best Debut
Best Solo Artist (male/female)
Best Group - Male
Best Group - Female

IDOL AWARDS
Best fan-service (individual or groups)
Hottest Idol (female or male)
Revelation award
and
Special Goddess Award

Vote here
(submit at the end of page)

Need help to choose?
MV/Songs/Debut list

Full poll info

Peru

The "women aren't funny" thread could need a dose of Running Man.. the variety writers at SBS are pretty damn funny, and pretty much all female.

Watching The Yellow Sea

Pretty awesome movie. Intense, but gradually more farcical as everyone kills everyone. The Chaser by same director also great, darker in some ways.

giri

Im watching it on
There are usually subs within the week of airing.

KSN usually have it done inside 2 days.

No it doesn't. She looks great with it, breath of fresh air. Always been the HAIR QUEEN of SNSD, though.

It really does make her look 40. It's a house wife trying to look stylish, cut. I would barely have even picked it as her.

Actually, my first thought was, why is sal posting gifs of old girls.

luso

I already voted, but luso, is there a deadline? When can we see the results?

When I posted the poll link (Monday +- 11PM GMT) I said a week should be enough. So it should end Sunday or Monday but it depends if there are still voters. If it stalls I suppose I can then start releasing results earlier.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sohee for Elle... apparently having 20 cups of coffee before you do a handheld photoshoot is stylish now. No I will not post that shit.

Edit: But here are some Jung sisters.

Peru

Sohee for Elle... apparently having 20 cups of coffee before you do a handheld photoshoot is stylish now. No I will not post that shit.

Soheeeeeee

vAcOk.jpg

WoQb6.jpg

WTWZa.jpg

One of Soshified's translators translated the Marie Claire interview with Jessica and Krystal. click here~

Krystal: I normally don't have any aegyo, and have a blunt personality. I'm only like this to my sister. But if I do aegyo, my sister says I'm annoying and shoos me away.
Jessica: I really don't like it, but she comes trying to give me a kiss, hugging me, and she does this until I accept it. Still, I think expressing feelings between family is good.

The things Jessica has to put up with!

Krystal: Guys don't really like me. Guys like girls that are kind, innocent. I used to be innocent (laughs). Now I'm not, plus, it's not something I want.

Lame guys only, Krystal, lame guys.

Dice

ReTBw.gif

Krystal: Guys don't really like me. Guys like girls that are kind, innocent. I used to be innocent (laughs). Now I'm not, plus, it's not something I want.
Krystal, meet me for Halloween. I promise it doesn't have to be innocent.

Peru

Jessica: Krystal didn't seem to have much interest in becoming an adult (laughs). Once, my members and Krystal watched a R rated movie at our dorm. It wasn't a really a weird movie either, it was 'American Pie'. But Krystal went crazy, causing a fuss. I guess she thought she was doing something wrong.

Peru

lol at this reporter's ramblings

Jessica and Krystal are colleagues that give and receive inspiration from one another as artists, supporters who cheer each other on endlessly, and the closest friends in the entire universe, and I'm jealous of them.

Good answers, though. They need to do every interview together from now on! Less interesting members stay away.

Dice

I guess ? Some of the time ?
It has been my experience that most nice girls are cowardly bitches, and if you find one where that isn't the case, they are probably like Seohyun and come off both boring and controlling due to having such high confidence in their niceness as the correct way to be.

Alta1r

Lol, welcome. Top 3 Soshi
feet
?

Ga7PK.gif

Distraction from kpop crashed and burned harder than the Wonder Girls in America.

Come to Korea, you will be over it in no time. Might be cause I still can't reliably tell them apart and/or cause they still have that exotic appeal to me. Also probably cause I work in the district a lot of working girls/likely-to-have-gotten-plastic-surgery girls live. But goddamn, these Korean women are gorgeous. And it's like every 3rd girl you see. Makes you wonder just how connected Sunkyu's uncle must have been.
;)

tumblr_m5wmduZP2b1qazy5go1_500.png

it's pretty strange. i don't really follow guy bands unless i see them on music shows and the only songs i really LOVED lately were guy bands songs, like "the chaser" or "MAMA". f(x), wonder girls, after school have been okay, and i'm sure they will do well, but the songs never resonated with me and i loved their previous stuff. would of never predicted that.

at least sistar is coming back in a week or two iirc, and then we have t-ara which i already know is a killer track, so still much more to look forward to :)

also, i've had russian roulette on repeat for like the past week now, how did i miss this song..

Chess where are the new Yejin gifs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom