• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuno

Crayon Pop (크레용팝) - Dancing Queen (just audio)

New Bing Bing version has no cutie boy rap, and I think I heard some boings in the background that weren't there before.

Not hearing "Come to my cutie boy, you look so very gooood!" in Bing Bing just ain't right.

Edit: pic for top of page
jbtWrnkMfr10x9.jpg

luso

Soshi for G-Star Raw Japan.

Too much photoshop - Tiffany - and not only an odd angle or lighting.

Sunny again in the musical Catch Me If You Can
Given the schedule, a 2012 korean comeback is apparently not happening. And even if it does, SM screwed scheduling anyway.

For some reason I can't see Jessica's new UFO pic, here it is again:

H9BHn.jpg

As previously reported, Core Contents Media’s CEO Kim Kwang Soo will be debuting the “second SeeYa” girl group next month. Named as The SEEYA, the new group will be revealed for the first time on November 5th.

The SEEYA will consist of 4 members in their late teenage years and they all have amazing vocal skills. Unlike the trademark mid-tempo ballads the first SeeYa was known for, the new group will show a different style of music.

According to the agency, they would be working with hitmaker Duble Sidekick for its debut single, which will be released on November 12.

Originality...

Why does he still have that stupid ass hair? He better not have it at the LA concert next month, I can't stand looking at it.

Taeyang said:
Fans tell me to change my hair and that they don't like, but it won't matter. I don't even listen to my mom with these things.

Taeyang said:
People think I've changed and it's not bad but they also want me as I used to be... Hairstyle and attitude can change but the truth in me will never change.

I think Taeyang is trying to prove something with his hairstyle. Maybe something philosophically with a pinch of troll.

Ashhong

I don't understand the poll, is it asking which hairstyle would make them want to break up with their boyfriend if they did it? Or is it asking which one would they leave their boyfriend for?

jokkir

I don't understand the poll, is it asking which hairstyle would make them want to break up with their boyfriend if they did it? Or is it asking which one would they leave their boyfriend for?

Yeah, I'm actually confused about it now that I looked at it again lol

Alta1r

For some reason I can't see Jessica's new UFO pic, here it is again:

H9BHn.jpg

@_______@

Look at those hairstyles. Definitely asking which hairstyle would make them break up with their boyfriend if they did it. Although, the Mohawk is the least ridiculous looking one..

Ranvier

Ice cream was terrible. Hyuna didn't even look that good in it besides the black dress cleavage. Doesn't even hold a candle to the glory that was bubble pop.

If you guys want to hear a good song about frozen treats check out "ice cream" by the now dishonored MC Mong.

Wtf. Your friend breaking the guy's phone is f*cked up. I was on your friend's side until this part of the story. If that fobby dude needs a lawyer, tell him I got his back. ;)

Also, I don't think it's blatant racism per se in the sense that he hates Filipinos (he might). It sounds more like he was annoyed about getting kicked out (gotta practice those Dream High moves) and turned to a common insult in non-American ethnic groups, i.e. being "whitewashed" or "a disgrace to the home country," especially between the fobby members and the "Americanized" ones.

I don't blame you, my asshole friend is a pure 100% asshole to anybody he doesn't like. But he's one of the nicest dudes I've met, he just doesn't take any shit from anybody. Insult him or any of his friends, your ass is grass basically lol.

I don't think that guy was annoyed about getting kicked out though, we've had the dance studio reserved since August, same days(M/T/TH) at 7pm to 10pm. These dudes actually walked in the studio around 5 and set up shop. We walk in there around 6 setting up our video cameras and they didn't seem to mind. It wasn't until it was 7:15 that my friend told them that their time up is and the whole scene took place.

With Koreans I have to go through the awkward phase of age hierarchy, where am I from in Korea, what dialect I speak, what do I do, what do my parents do, what does my siblings do, what church do I go to, what's my blood type...yeah it's just way too much of a hassle.

Damn, that's a very very insightful post.

I don't think I can live with this though. Other than the fact that it's too much of a hassle, this seems like it's an audition just to get in the clique.

Also dat Fanny!!

Anyway, the girlfriend of the yelling dude actually came up to us at the commons at lunch and apologized for the shit last night and said that the KSG is holding a vote at the next meeting whether to kick him out of the group or remove his position as the vice president. Also my friend who threw the phone isn't gonna suffer any consequences, the yelling guy is on school probation for attempting to plagiarize an essay and if the school hears of any more trouble from him his ass is sent back to Korea immediately.

Also, this PSY reddit AMA is hilarious as hell. This is gonna be a fun read once he's done.

2San

Anyway, the girlfriend of the yelling dude actually came up to us at the commons at lunch and apologized for the shit last night and said that the KSG is holding a vote at the next meeting whether to kick him out of the group or remove his position as the vice president. Also my friend who threw the phone isn't gonna suffer any consequences, the yelling guy is on school probation for attempting to plagiarize an essay and if the school hears of any more trouble from him his ass is sent back to Korea immediately.
Still the not paying for the phone bit is pretty bad.

Ashhong

@_______@

Look at those hairstyles. Definitely asking which hairstyle would make them break up with their boyfriend if they did it. Although, the Mohawk is the least ridiculous looking one..

Yea that doesn't make sense because that Mohawk hair is like Taeyang's trademark hair that everyone fell in love with. If anything, they should tolerate it the most lol.

Despera

Banned
Epik High is the first Korean band I listened to back in the day. I think back in '07 when they released Fan and Love Love Love. Pretty great stuff.

Soon after they released One, which was awesome as well.

Other random favourites were F.T. Island's Lovesick and Wanted's Don't Go.

I listen randomly to K-Pop every now and then... and I gotta say, they've dropped the ball so hard lately with the direction they've taken. But you guys apparently are enjoying it so maybe I'm getting too old for this? who knows...

In any case, just listened to a couple of tracks from Epik High's latest album "99", namely "Don't Hate me" and "Up" on youtube, and both weren't that good. Anyone here listen to the rest of the album and willing to comment on its quality?

Still the not paying for the phone bit is pretty bad.

I agree, but assholes are gonna be assholes lol. I talked to him about it earlier and he said he's willing to buy the guy a new phone IF he shows up to one of our dance practices wearing a hanbok or a tux and apologizes to the girl he yelled at Korean style, bowing and all that traditional stuff.

Anyway, Eunji's gone blonde for Legally Blonde.

tumblr_mceodgSBQU1r4sm0ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcf99xQSBm1r6ep7no1_500.jpg

It looks HORRIBLE!!! :'(

giri

I agree, but assholes are gonna be assholes lol. I talked to him about it earlier and he said he's willing to buy the guy a new phone IF he shows up to one of our dance practices wearing a hanbok or a tux and apologizes to the girl he yelled at Korean style, bowing and all that traditional stuff.

Anyway, Eunji's gone blonde for Legally Blonde.

It looks HORRIBLE!!! :'(

Yup really not working for her. Turrible.

Also, i'd simply have called the police, or at least taken it up with the university admin staff and put it on all your records that someone broke the phone.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I listen randomly to K-Pop every now and then... and I gotta say, they've dropped the ball so hard lately with the direction they've taken. But you guys apparently are enjoying it so maybe I'm getting too old for this? who knows...
While we have all found plenty that we like, we also blast on a lot of it, and we argued with each other on which songs are awesome and which totally suck. The motivation to keep up with the scene and enjoy it on the whole is a complex cultural beast, though hot girls throughout is a clearly understandable boon.

A lot of times, you just have to be in the mood. I was mowing the lawn today and these two songs really lightened my mood even though there isn't much to them:
http://youtu.be/zVXcD5EQH7U?hd=1
http://youtu.be/5AgZiUXzlyQ?hd=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom