• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

hSe5b.jpg

jokkir

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;~;

My hockey game ran late so I didn't even get to try;;;

Biscuits, and hopefully Jokkir, you guys better have enough fun for the rest of us!

I typed the wrong email address and trying to get it fixed with Samsung right now. Apparently though the people who got tickets aren't event guaranteed to watch the performance. It's first come first serve still :S

(._.)

Banned
nL7ih.jpg
KeBrL.jpg

these were in my tumblr feed. smh, smhhh. i think she is a dokish or a spink.

i sure hope she isn't corrupting my sweet bomi.

Conceptor

I typed the wrong email address and trying to get it fixed with Samsung right now. Apparently though the people who got tickets aren't event guaranteed to watch the performance. It's first come first serve still :S
Yeah.. I see the posts on their facebook feed. Alternatively, you can buy them lol.

wwlnd noo :(

HB #17! :p

JKTrix

There are regulars here who ask "Who is this?" after people they should really know are posted, so it's definitely appreciated.

Biscuits

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;~;

My hockey game ran late so I didn't even get to try;;;

Biscuits, and hopefully Jokkir, you guys better have enough fun for the rest of us!
So sad, I was hoping my friend could get a pair of tickets as well :( And you guys of course so that TO-Kpop-GAF can finally meet up. The whole thing is getting increasingly sketchy though. They didn't plan on such a big response? Weren't they going to give out the remaining 350 tickets anyways? Still first come first serve? I'm seriously thinking it's gonna be PSY doing a photo-op, performing Gangnam Style 10 times, then leaving, so you guys probably won't miss much.

lol wwlnd.

(._.)

Banned
song is really nice and sweet. gonna need to take this in for a bit since watching that didn't feel at all like a girl's day video. feeling indifferent atm :[

Edgeward

DMqut.png

mejir.png

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/rania-confirms-american-advancement

After the rumors and speculations, DR Music has finally confirmed RaNia‘s U.S. venture.

Managed under DR Music in Korea, RaNia’s representatives revealed on October 26th that Empire Records (which is reported to be a subsidiary of Universal Records) will be handling the girls’ distribution while Fireworks handles their American management.

Empire Records is described to be a formidable hip hop and R&B label of the West side. CEO Mike Williams is the current marketing director of Chris Brown, as well as the former promotion marketing manager for Interscope, helping launch stars like Eminem to the top.

Empire Records lawyer Brett Lewis said after the contracts were signed, “Gangnam Style Korean ladies, RaNia, will break into the American music market. We’ll be watching over them as they grow from a K-Pop girl group to one with a worldwide audience, starting with America. It’s about time that a Korean artist with a brand new sound has come to America.”

Representatives of DR Music stated, “A lot of people in the American music market are taking an interest in K-Pop. It was surprising to find out that they know a lot more about K-Pop than we think. They have so many unexpected promotional ideas which we will slowly reveal as they become confirmed. We’re nervous with this new challenge up ahead of us but we’re going to do our best until the end to make sure we earn great results.”

RaNia will be leaving for America in early November.

The hell? Well, I hope they do promotions in SoCal at least before they bomb and are sent back so I can see them.

Niks

"They have so many unexpected promotional ideas which we will slowly reveal as they become confirmed."

+

"Gangnam Style Korean Ladies"

=

500px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Best Girls Day ever. I already went crazy in chat so I can be more calm now.

And those of you with VIP tickets to the SBS KPOP concert, go sign up for your
SNSD obv.
fanmeet! http://www.absolutekpop.com/fanmeet/

Theres also one for non-VIP's: http://www.absolutekpop.com/raffle/

Its stupid though, they have the option to choose "lawn" on the aisle/section part, but they still require you to fill in the row/box and seat # blanks

Uhh.... our fuckin tickets dont have information on that because were sitting on the damn grass?

Derp contest

tumblr_m0gh6kB0AF1rr8loao1_500.gif

New Girl's Day is great.

I like RaNia but they're going to fail worse than the Wonder Girls. I just don't see Psy's popularity crossing over to other Korean groups.

Peru

They mean they're literally Gangnam style ladies, not that they'll do a horse dance viral video.

The Girl's Day song is real nice, 2nd best Girl's Day after Nothing Lasts. It's like a mix of that song and Rainbow To Me. Video is a non-event, didn't actually watch it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom