• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

iwQxYTMMGXc8E.jpg
I will Suzy. <3

She looks so much more Asian, lol.

tumblr_mcdhqqjmEQ1rol6yno3_250.gif
tumblr_mcdhqqjmEQ1rol6yno1_250.gif

Ashhong

Epik High is the first Korean band I listened to back in the day. I think back in '07 when they released Fan and Love Love Love. Pretty great stuff.

Soon after they released One, which was awesome as well.

Other random favourites were F.T. Island's Lovesick and Wanted's Don't Go.

I listen randomly to K-Pop every now and then... and I gotta say, they've dropped the ball so hard lately with the direction they've taken. But you guys apparently are enjoying it so maybe I'm getting too old for this? who knows...

In any case, just listened to a couple of tracks from Epik High's latest album "99", namely "Don't Hate me" and "Up" on youtube, and both weren't that good. Anyone here listen to the rest of the album and willing to comment on its quality?

Yes, by Epik High standards, the album sucks. By regular kpop standards its tolerable. A few songs I will listen to again, but it was extremely, EXTREMELY, disappointing. Hopefully their new album brings back some of their trademark sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC83equHEP4
amazing...why wasn't tiffany here..?
Taeyeon screaming was awesome.... and yuri is a gangster..lol I figured she was totally different off camera.

I believe Tiffany's grandfather died around that time and she was back in CA. I was wondering the same thing :(

HARA SUCH A QT

And a little something for Alt since I did nothing for his bday.

These were taken from this mysterious, massive vault of HQ soshi pics.

This is the best Hara has looked in quite some time. Channeling some Taeng in a few of them.

Interview with the Director of T-ara's music videos:

T-ara being ostracized by the public, this has made me really detest Korean society

Although we should criticise acts that are wrong, but to see people carelessly criticise and condemn acts that are right simply because of their own subjectivity and bias, I really could not carrying on living pretending that I did not see this in our society

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/10/director-cha-euntaek-talks-about-t-ara.html

ryan-ts

Choi Min Soo is coming back to RM!

From allkpop
Actors Choi Min Soo and Park Bo Young will be appearing as guests on &#8216;Running Man&#8216;

An insider revealed that Choi Min Soo, who has already been on &#8216;Running Man&#8217; twice, filmed another episode on the 24th. His previous two appearances had stricken terror into the hearts of the &#8216;Running Man&#8217; members. His second appearance on the &#8216;grasshopper hunt&#8217; special was especially popular with the show&#8217;s fans.

Actress Park Bo Young also made a surprise appearance during filming. As both actors had been on &#8216;Running Man&#8217; before, it&#8217;s reported that everyone was especially at ease during filming.

The episode featuring Park Bo Young and Choi Min Soo will air in early November.

tumblr_lulwp4RPx21r59jhro1_500.png

Peru

Choi Min Soo rules. Episode 102 was pretty damn funny, btw. Guest was nothing but a distraction, but that happens often.

Fancams of Park Jiyoon at the Grand Mint Festival last weekend.

http://youtu.be/BqlOz6gw9c8

Exactly what I needed.

Interview with the Director of T-ara's music videos:

I think he's right no matter what you think about T-ara. But judgement on the environment they're living in - ie CCM - is valid.

ryan-ts

Bo Young is from an earlier episode where they all dress up like anime characters at the beginning, the last episode with Lizzy.

edit: Ep 25.

Fafnir

RM HUNTING! I feel kind of bad for the cast as they seem to be legitimately terrified whenever the Hunter is guesting.
femYS.gif

Soshi Japan Fansite Q&A pt2 zzzz
Yoona

Of1V4.jpg

Q: I want to imitate Yoona unnie’s makeup&#9834; Please teach me points for applying makeup ^^
A: I think an important point is skin tone, so I use a slightly brighter foundation. Also, I think having healthy looking cheeks is important.

Q: I have a pet dog. If you could have any pet, what would you get?
A: Since I love dogs, I’d want a cute puppy!

Q: What have you recently tried your best on?
A: Recently, since my skin tone hasn’t been too well, I’m really trying to get healthy. I’m also preparing to study a lot of Japanese!

Sunny

boc0q.jpg

Q: I was surprised when you cut your hair. What kind of hair style will you try next?
A: Hmm… I’m actually a little conflicted over my next hair style. What kind of hair style would be good~??

Q: Among the SNSD members, who would you want to ‘paparazzi’?
A: Yoona! I want to show the fans pictures not of the usual pretty Yoona, but the cute and funny side she only shows to members!

Q: Do you have a favorite game?
A: I like puzzle games, logic games, RPG games… I pretty much like all games (>_<) (laughs)

Sooyoung

gBvwb.jpg

Q: What is your daily routine?
A: When I don’t have a schedule, after I go to school for class, I shop with my mom and go eat delicious food with the other members.

Q: I like the smell of when the seasons change and when it’s about to rain. Sooyoung unnie, what smells do you like? ^^
A: I like natural scents of soap and cologne, not man-made fragrances like perfumes. ^^

Q: Who do you think among the members is the most like an older sister?
A: Sunny! Rather than her personality, she knows many older songs and she is very knowledgeable. It is almost as if she’s someone from an older time period~ ^^ (laughs)

Alta1r

So I drew Suzy...

zY9w8.jpg

So off from the source bleh D:

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

You can definitely tell it's her.

Jessica is apparently skinnier... :(

DbtoR.jpg

aIKMY.jpg

Damn. Yoong looks skinnier too recently, unfortunately. I wonder if SM put all of them on the Yuri diet or something.

Goddamn, Soo..

OMG-review-8.gif

They're going to have to start putting her in long grandma skirts and oversized sweatshirts just to hide her body.

Sooyoung

Q: I like the smell of when the seasons change and when it&#8217;s about to rain. Sooyoung unnie, what smells do you like? ^^
A: I like natural scents of soap and cologne, not man-made fragrances like perfumes. ^^

Wut?

tumblr_mcd5gdIphy1r7w9dlo1_250.gif
tumblr_mcd5gdIphy1r7w9dlo3_250.gif

tumblr_mcd5gdIphy1r7w9dlo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mcd5gdIphy1r7w9dlo4_250.gif

Tenck

Site I go for Eunjung photos is temporarily locking people out of some photos because of some assholes who ruin it for people :(

So sad.

jokkir

Okay, so for Psy tickets. Should I refresh the page before 12 or should I just leave the page open long before 12? because that page isn't to load when it's 12 :\

wwlnd

Banned
Site I go for Eunjung photos is temporarily locking people out of some photos because of some assholes who ruin it for people :(

So sad.

was it because of "exclusive" pics that weren't allowed to be shared anywhere else? always thought that that (releasing stuff as "exclusive") was super lame.

Quadratic

Okay, so for Psy tickets. Should I refresh the page before 12 or should I just leave the page open long before 12? because that page isn't to load when it's 12 :\

I have mutiple pages open with the link for free tickets. I'm going to click on them before and after 12 and see if I get lucky. It's all I can do. My work computers are slow (DSL) on top of that so I'm not confident in my chances.

jokkir

I SPELLED MY F***ING EMAIL WRONG GODAMMIT. I'm going to try and message them and see if I can fix it but godammit. It said I won it though uhggg

jokkir

Hopefully I can get my problem fixed. If not, tomorrow will be the last day ;__;

Godammit, I'm an idiot lol

EDIT - No wait, today is the last day. Even worse lmao

Tenck

was it because of "exclusive" pics that weren't allowed to be shared anywhere else? always thought that that (releasing stuff as "exclusive") was super lame.

They didn't entirely say what happened, but all we got was that it was rude fans that were spreading rumors and whatnot. So now you have to level up, and they make it a pain to level up on the site.

Only stuff they say not to do is upload to some random site (I'd guess it's a rival site or something), but everything else is fair game I suppose. One of the major uploaders of T-ara pictures (brandinator) hasn't uploaded anything from the site either, so I'm guessing others got hit hard too :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom