• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

uress.png

Alta1r

Who is this?

Also, I saw this on tumblr and for some reason it reminded me of you:

tumblr_mckqj5MDGl1roe67qo2_250.gif

I don't really listen to Girls Day, but if their older stuff is like this... I'm gonna need some recommendations lol. That digital piano intro got me hooked immediately.

Don't listen to the haters kookie, the best Girls Day is Oh My God. Especially kuno's OMG/Roly Poly mashup.

1335154809624.gif

ibl7RfbUKoX5ju.gif

dammn... gooda say this is the best Sooyoung has ever looked... long her does her justice....still last though

LOL. She's like a 4 there. But I agree, it is the best she's looked.

tumblr_mckvxrmNMc1qfetaqo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

SO GOOOOOOOOOD. Video seems to be weirdly dark though, haven't seen that before.

Some new thing from LOEN with artists talking about their new songs and stuff, first episode is Girl's Day. English subs with the YouTube CC thing. Sojin looks really great, and they all seem to be having a good time.

@_____@ Sojin looking fantastic!

Yep, this teaser for Flower Power isn't though lol.

Nice! I want to hear the entire song now.

I haven't seen many songs on the weekly music shows of late that make me go "WTF", but this song did:

Yuri (Feat.Sean Lee) - U Can Do It:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyfmWDYcCc

How.....what....why?

LOL. Seriously, wtf did I just watch...

tumblr_mckun2JDPL1qfetaqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mckun2JDPL1qfetaqo2_500.jpg

And people wonder why TaeNy exists... even magazines realize that it's real.

Don't listen to the haters kookie, the best Girls Day is Oh My God. Especially kuno's OMG/Roly Poly mashup.

Lol this is a little over the top but I like it.

Also, thanks to wwlnd I've found a very workable version of Don't Forget Me and also found something interesting... The audio engineers at Sketchbook separated the vocals and the instrumental track and put them in 3 channels, so the instrumentals are on 2 channels and the vocals are on a separate channel(!!!). So not only do I have the acapella track, I also have a better mix of the instrumentals. All I had to do was pan both the instrumental tracks to their respective areas then drop the vocals in the center and it's done. The bass drop is still slightly distorted at the end, but this is as uncompressed as it'll ever get unless they fix it.

Anyway, how's K-Pop gaf for the night? Midterms week for me next week, and I've got 5 midterms on M/T/W so no Halloween parties for me and my buddies this weekend. :(

So, K-Pop GAF...

Someone recently introduced me to Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra. Trying to sell me on K-Pop (not that I had anything against it). Sold.

Pretty catchy. Is there more like this?

giri

So, K-Pop GAF...

Someone recently introduced me to Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra. Trying to sell me on K-Pop (not that I had anything against it). Sold.

BEG Abracadabra is AMAZING.

I think the Rania stuff is catchy, and fairly good quality, but you really can't go wrong with anything from 4Minute or 2ne1 in that similar sort of style.

If you want to branch out into more general pop.... see the OP of the thread. All the groups are repesented with links to their MV's... and there's tons of good ones.

ryan-ts

So, K-Pop GAF...

First K-Pop song I ever heard <3. You could listen to the Sound G album which has some other great songs along with Abracadabra. I would check out the OP too, I think T-ara might be a group you would like. A couple of their songs, here and here.

tumblr_mbrjtj76WS1qh78pjo1_400.gif

edit: Preview for Running Man 118, the return of Choi Min Soo. Only a week away!

Hellix

BEG Abracadabra is AMAZING.

I think the Rania stuff is catchy, and fairly good quality, but you really can't go wrong with anything from 4Minute or 2ne1 in that similar sort of style.

Yeah, my first song that got me into Kpop was Huh by 4Minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom