• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

ictH9.jpg

gDMdD.gif

Ashhong

Hey JoongKookie, whats the diff between the ATH-M50 and ATH-M50s ?

I have the coiled and dont find it too cumbersome at all. I chose it because the length is perfect. The straight cable has what, like a 6 foot cable or some ridiculous shit. It's not easy shoving the coil into my pocket either, but it's better than that much cable.

JustinBB7

Does anybody have that youtube video of Lizzy doing her catchphrase over and over in some comedy show? I forgot what she said it was like a moaning noise, I can't really find it because typing Lizzy into google/youtube doesn't help much haha.

JustinBB7

After watching Lizzy's video I found an Orange Caramel video of a song called A-ing.. didn't know they had a whole song for it! And it's awesome.

vanty

I have the coiled and dont find it too cumbersome at all. I chose it because the length is perfect. The straight cable has what, like a 6 foot cable or some ridiculous shit. It's not easy shoving the coil into my pocket either, but it's better than that much cable.
They aren't supposed to be portable headphones, that's why they're big and heavy and come with a coiled and/or 2m long cable designed to be plugged into an amp or something while you sit. Any headphones designed for you to walk around while wearing, connected to a device in your pocket, have a straight cable around 1.2 or 1.3m since that works out to be a perfect length. Just like my amazing ESW9s ooooo yea. I don't touch them much now since it just started getting warm so buds or canals only for the next several months.

Ashhong

Yea I realize they aren't supposed to be, but that was how I wanted to use them so the coiled fit my needs better. What I read in the past was that the coiled was for producers because it created less of a mess and is better in a small studio environment. This works out better for me too because I mainly use them at my desk or in bed, and I just know that a 6ft cord is going to be in the way.

ooh....

Singer Fat Cat has made an exceptionally good deal to debut in Japan, and will be carrying out her promotions in both Korea and Japan simultaneously.

On the 15th, Yoori Entertainment told allkpop, “Fat Cat has signed a 3 year contract with Japanese recording company JVC and management/production company Rainbow Entertainment for over 5 hundred million won (approximately $456,404)“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/singer-fat-cat-makes-a-shocking-deal-to-debut-in-japan

If she's debuting in Japan i hope it means she'll lay off the ballads and stick to something edgier.

Peru

One can hope. My gal Yeo Hee signed with Universal and just released her digital single (YOU&I) there. Sounds good frmo the preview but no MV so far? And I can't actually buy it from itunes because it seems to be Japanese only. Help pls.

Fafnir

10/27 Music Core Halloween edition!
X8dBh.gif

Yq8Pd.gif

J8Kta.gif
2CPr8.gif

I noticed while making these that there was a lot of skinship going on with TaeNy
they had sex that night
sdJ9K.gif
zuyNi.gif

E6rbw.gif
PzCYY.gif

Meanwhile on the other side of the screen, Snow Hyun had to react by herself.
JmHIs.gif
fgCvm.gif

Til next week, Show Show Show!
Ko8Wk.gif

Alta1r

quick drawing for art class, I'm about to ruin it to follow the guidelines for this assignment. crappy camera still /gg

drew it a junk piece of paper cause I ran out of good paper and I was too lazy to get more.

jt9Db.jpg

Dayam, that is really good, Ym1r.

SNSD Gee.

What got me hooked the most was T ara's Roly Poly though. Can't thank Chesskid enough for his awesome recommendation of the song, and also the introduction to T ara which instantly became my favorite group.

brofistcover.jpg

Well I guess to be fair she was only using two tenths...err...one fifth of her amazing skills on IY1 right?

Hyuna's Amazing Skills

tumblr_lzoidm4bCv1qal14ko5_250.gif

Nice.

Cuddler

I thought I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore after watching multiple show with Super Junior as a guest/host...but seeing Leeteuk touching Shindong's butt in front of the camera, with Shindong's butt in the foreground, still surprises me, even more because no one was surprised, not the host (Boom), not anyone else. Oh well, I know it's pretty normal in South Korea and obviously Shindong's body is irresistible. In other news, less than 24 hours before Leeteuk enlistment.

Kuno

I can't believe I watched the whole thing...
And I'd watch it again

What was the song that got you guys and gals into K-Pop? For me it was Big Bang - Tonight

For me it wasn't one song, it was a gradual switch from JPop to Kpop. My first exposure to KPop was BoA's "ID; PeaceB", and I bought her Korean albums My Name and Girls On Top even while being mainly into JPop.

I really liked Lee Hyori's "10 Minutes" when it first came out too. I kept up with BoA and Hyori only as far a KPop goes.

My real switch from Jpop to Kpop started with stuff like SNSD's "Genie" and Sori's "Real Lips". I was all in once HyunA's "Change" came out.

RubyFaith

I just noticed...no one has been talking about Jewelry. And when I say "no one" I'm not talking about this thread. NO ONE is talking about them.

giri

I just noticed...no one has been talking about Jewelry. And when I say "no one" I'm not talking about this thread. NO ONE is talking about them.

Yeah, its sort of sad ;(

Jewelrys new album is all sorts of awesome. Love it. Must have listened to it 30 odd times.

They should bring back Yuri to even things out......

Then again, Seohyun would just become the fourth wheel of the tricycle.

Hah. Seobby really needs a serious pairing like TaeNy. Maybe she can be paired with Sica since TaengSic is officially dead.

And I agree, while I like the TTS setup, YulTi was amazing. Wonder where Yuri is these days, must be in the gym lifting lol.

My books just arrived! I definitely recommend if you are interested in learning Korean.

That's interesting. The Korean class in my uni uses the green book along with another one.

dokish

Banned
Hah. Seobby really needs a serious pairing like TaeNy. Maybe she can be paired with Sica since TaengSic is officially dead.

And I agree, while I like the TTS setup, YulTi was amazing. Wonder where Yuri is these days, must be in the gym lifting lol.

That's interesting. The Korean class in my uni uses the green book along with another one.

Get a nice dictionary. Basic grammar is needed but increasing vocabulary is a must. You should know around 1000 words before advancing too much into grammar.
And I suppose the grammar of those books is what is in here: http://korean.sogang.ac.kr/
Yes! Everybody keeps telling me that!
I just downloaded "Anki", and I will soon start making some flashcards to increase vocabulary. I think I will write down every word that will probably pop up in a conversation once I get there. (Brazil in general, family, college, traffic, food, culture, etc)

I've been hearing 24/7 Korean audiobooks so I can "memorize" (assimilate) the words better.

I'll take a look on that site, thanks!
That's definitely not the teaching philosophy here.

What do you mean?

Ezalc

Wow it's been a while since I've visited this thread/it's past incarnations. I'm still fixated on Hyoyeon's gorgeous legs and Sooyoung's like everything. Sooyoung looked better with short hair. Can't keep up with this thread now but I like to visit here from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom