• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Disagree completely. With exceptions Japanese version is superior. Genie, Gee, Mr Taxi, Run Devil Run; all better in Japanese.
UrXew.gif

Alta1r

Disagree completely. With exceptions Japanese version is superior. Genie, Gee, Mr Taxi, Run Devil Run; all better in Japanese. And to boot the original songs on the Japanese album are fantastic; Bad Girl, The Great Escape, you-aholic, Beautiful Strange...I could go on

62097a00jw1dtgd5g025kg.gif

Dice

Best parts so far:
gayoon giving this guy shit
MbowP.jpg

g.na looking like she's gonna cry when she realized how cute jihyun is
j9BEw.jpg

sohyun on being too young for booze
eJUes.jpg

Dice

lol sookie on point. noticed the cam within seconds with instant fanservice.

Fafnir

Sunny said:
Hello everyone in SONE JAPAN.
It's Sunny!
It recently got really cold~ (>_<)

This is when I was shooting a commercial in Korea~!!
Isn't it cute how the colorful outfit and makeup pop out?
There are stars under both of my eyes~ &#9734;

I'm very excited since I'll be able to see everyone really soon~!!

a2HWW.jpg

Soshi Japan Fansite Q&A
Tiffany

Q: I think you can speak English, Korean, and Japanese, but is there any other language you want to be able to speak?
A: French! French language. ^^ I think a girl speaking French is charming and sexy. (laughs)

Q: Tiffany is a big lover of pink, but please tell us if there is anything you think that "it would be great if this was pink?"
A: Come to think of it, I think everything is already pink. (laughs)
10RTz.gif

Q: Please tell us what do you think of music?
A: music is my Life! (laughs)

Hyoyeon

Q: How do you get rid of nervousness?
A: I do light stretches and shout to myself not be nervous and have fun!

Q: Always smiling Hyoyeon (*^^*) Whats your secret for energy?
A: I endeavor to enjoy interesting and fun experiences and to have fun with everything!

Q: After reaching your 5th anniversary, please tell me your hopes for this year.
A: I want to show performances with overflowing energy and that capitalizes on feelings.
Wc9YV.gif

Yuri

Q: What is your favorite sport?
A: Leisure sports. Lately I like scuba diving.

Q: If you could ride a time machine, where would you go?
A: To the day that my mom gave birth to me. I want to see with my own eyes how much love I got from my parents and if I'm a grateful being. (laughs) And also see how important of an existence I am...(laughs)

Q: Skirt or pants which do you like the most?
A: Better than choosing which one I like, it's good if I'm a girl that fits both skirts and pants. <3
fZHyd.gif

milkham

Does anyone know what song is playing in the beginning of running man 116? It has a female vocal and is playing right before kwangsoo appears at the train station for the first time

(._.)

Banned
http://cfile21.uf.tistory.com/image/1979DF34509154BB0283F6

spdstudio is a retard. literally posts the most sexy pics to the side in small size but refuses to put them in the final set when he uploads them. tard prob has a goldmine that he pleasures himself to like a fucken moron knowing nobody else has the same pics smh.

Then how about this?

http://i.minus.com/iY9nmvP0Q4tqj.gif[/IMG*]

[SPOILER]Too big, I know. Sorry, had to.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

[url]http://veryhungryluma.minus.com/mmWvdQRlp4NVX[/url]

entire album of jisook gifs from that cam

Archon473

K-pop producers need to stop throwing English snippets into their songs. Tagging each line with "weekend, dance all night, human nature" is gag-inducing. K-pop is attractive because I do not know the dumb things these girls are saying.

Musically, this song pushes my buttons. The transition from pre-chorus to chorus is abrupt, but the chorus is strong enough to make me forget.

Sunny and Jessica kill it vocally.

Lyrically, I like the chorus. This is the one section the English is suitable, though ending the song on the falling "flower" doesn't cadence. Adding a half-measure beat would conclude better (Imagine the very first notes in "Destiny"). EDIT: Jesus, I just realized they could have harmonized the first note of the chorus (F) with G, the note "flower" starts on before sliding to D. This would not only harmonize and save the transition from pre-chorus to chorus, it would reference the chorus' concluding notes. Listen to BoA's "Game" and hear how subtle harmonies aid that song throughout its verse and chorus.

All the girls look great; what else is new?

If I didn't rock a Tracfone, Hyoyeon would be my ringtone. I'm glad they didn't autotune her.

Maxstep is next. EDIT2 Where was the singing and the dancing?

How can you be a skeleton and still manage to have
cleavage?

Saw the Flower Power MV and Dance MV and omg.....

OMG-review-8.gif

And is SNSD still planning on releasing anything in Korea this year? they already had like 4 singles come out of Japan just this year alone.

Or are they deliberately delaying their Korean comeback due to PSY's domination?

Its funny the SM artists are promoting heavily in Japan the past couple of months (SHINee, f(x), SNSD) in the one market where Gangnam Style has little to no effect in the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom