• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

They talked so much. Mostly in Japanese, but some parts were subbed and some parts hilarious translated by a girl in the audience first row.

(Spotted walking past me and the line being zipped through to VIP: Girl's Day)

they grabbed a member of the audience to translate?
girls' day was attending? or performing?

Peru

They just gave her the mic yeah. Only for a few minutes.

GD there to watch I assume. I didn't actually see the VIP section and can't confirm if any other k-pop artists were there.

Forgot that Perfume/we randomly sang 'We Will Rock You'. Also the instrumental dance segment completely rocks.

JKTrix

Jealous. Stuff like the audience singing after it was all over is what I love about live performances.

Did they crack down on 'fancams'? I remember someone asking a while back why there never were any 'fancams' of Perfume performances. I imagine they're pretty tight on that kind of stuff.

Peru

Pretty concrete threats of throwing out people caught photographing in any way, so I didn't see it being done. I'm happy with that, would hate to see lots of cell phones ruining the laser effects and whatnot.

Although on the subway back I stood next to a girl taking cell phone "preview" photos of the lcd on her big old camera with concert photos on it. So either she had some special deal or snuck that monster in.

milkham

Pretty concrete threats of throwing out people caught photographing in any way, so I didn't see it being done. I'm happy with that, would hate to see lots of cell phones ruining the laser effects and whatnot.

Although on the subway back I stood next to a girl taking cell phone "preview" photos of the lcd on her big old camera with concert photos on it. So either she had some special deal or snuck that monster in.

People always seem to be able to sneak their giant cameras in. I've had thoughts of drilling out a thermos and hiding a lens in it before, and at KMF at hollywood bowl you're allowed to bring food so my friends and I thought about wrapping our camera gear like they were sandwiches but they ended up just taking our word for it that we didn't have cameras.

Timurid

I have been to a Perfume show.. I have now seen all I need to see.

So good. So good. So good.

8193591142_efc21a4b23_z.jpg

To see them go from classic to classic (because they have the luxury of only choosing from classics it's like you're bathing in the greatest music ever made), sometimes without any break, and so energetic and sharp through the end. Amazing.

Audience was ON from the first song. EVERYONE, without any drop-off towards the back, were jumping. Seeing Electro World, Polyrhythm, Chocolate Disco was pretty emotional after dreaming of the day when it'd happen while watching their youtube lives on repeat.

Fake It is the new default 'greatest live song ever'.

They did 'Secret Secret'! _THAT_ dance. _THAT_ synth line.

The show started as scheduled yet finished near 50 minutes over time. That's crazy for a mainstream pop show. They talked so much. Mostly in Japanese, but some parts were subbed and some parts hilarious translated by a girl in the audience first row. Some parts were emotional, some funny. Separated the audience into three: TTeokk - bokk - i for fun and games.

After the encore was over the audience sang 'wonder2' to them and they thanked us from a backstage mic.

I'm so jealous!!!!!! Did they play my color?

Peru!!! damn, so jealous:(

plz come to LA Perfume :(
Never!!!!!!!
if they do go to LA, i would totally go!!!!

TheChits

To see them go from classic to classic (because they have the luxury of only choosing from classics it's like you're bathing in the greatest music ever made), sometimes without any break, and so energetic and sharp through the end. Amazing.

Audience was ON from the first song. EVERYONE, without any drop-off towards the back, were jumping. Seeing Electro World, Polyrhythm, Chocolate Disco was pretty emotional after dreaming of the day when it'd happen while watching their youtube lives on repeat.

The show started as scheduled yet finished near 50 minutes over time. That's crazy for a mainstream pop show. They talked so much. Mostly in Japanese, but some parts were subbed and some parts hilarious translated by a girl in the audience first row. Some parts were emotional, some funny. Separated the audience into three: TTeokk - bokk - i for fun and games.

After the encore was over the audience sang 'wonder2' to them and they thanked us from a backstage mic.

I'm mad jealous man. Everything I've seen and heard makes it seem like Perfume has some freaking awesome concerts

Fafnir

oniontake said:
`ㅡ` ‏@oniontaker

So the English album is now confirmed.

Fourth and final:

G GG

7, 1, 15, 7, 21, 22, 1
20, 1, 17
13, 27, 20, 10, 3, 21

Months of delays to avoid that thing, and finally a date.
No more delays. No more unexpected phenomenons…
We know the target; let’s set a new record ^^

Source: http://www.oniontaker.com/post/35875125674/a-yo#ixzz2CVjVwq4I

Oniontaker saying that the Soshi english album is confirmed. Seems like SONEs are hyping up to take back Music Bank record as well. Now they just need to announce a US tour and my life will be complete.

b4IuM.gif

neoism

anyone know how long GG is in contract for.... really awesome about an English album but I still want a Korean album more....

Tenck

None of the numbers go above 30 so I'd assume they're days. Probably days next year they'll perform? Would be crazy though.

8193591142_efc21a4b23_z.jpg

You are officially the luckiest bastard here. I want to see Perfume live so freaking bad. ._.

I'd be pissed to not get them singing wonder2 though, that song is awesome.

Ashhong

This iPhone screen is amazing. Even a picture I had to blow up a bit to match the resolution looks so damn crisp. Thanks for those wallpapers milk! The first one is still the winner tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom